Game Day THE BATTLE FOR THE SPOON: norf vs richmunt

Who'll get BOG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I never wanted him as coach in the first place and it's now been proven he has no idea how to coach period plus most of the premiership players want to leave because they feel the sane way. I don't think he's well liked at punt road too much tbh.

Oh bullshit.
You said months ago you wanted him signed up to a ten year deal.

It's not Ooze's fault that your club's list is cooked. Every other coach around the league couldn't have done better with the utter shite on your list..

Also you haven't been to a game in years, you have no idea what the 'vibe' is around Punt Road.

I never wanted him as coach in the first place and it's now been proven he has no idea how to coach period plus most of the premiership players want to leave because they feel the sane way. I don't think he's well liked at punt road too much tbh.
Lol what. For those reading at home do a search on word 'Ooze' posted by TT and see how glowing he was pre Round 1

Oh bullshit.
You said months ago you wanted him signed up to a ten year deal.

It's not Ooze's fault that your club's list is cooked. Every other coach around the league couldn't have done better with the utter shite on your list..

Also you haven't been to a game in years, you have no idea what the 'vibe' is around Punt Road.
That was a preseason game and I was only joking, geez you're so dumb dude fair dinkum. :$

Just like you were 'joking' about your meltdown at Springvale McDonalds? 🤭🤭🤭
You're the one milking it for every drop you can because you're totally obsessed with me and you have nothing else new to hang on me but what you don't realize is how really gullible as hell you are because you believe it's totally true.🤦‍♂️

You're the one milking it for every drop you can because you're totally obsessed with me and you have nothing else new to hang on me but what you don't realize is how really gullible as hell you are because you believe it's totally true.🤦‍♂️

The Springvale Maccas meltdown sounds so totally like you to make it totally plausible/believable haha:$

Just keep miking it if you like I don't care because it obviously it means a lot to you and makes you happy plus you don't have much else going fior you in life except your blooz and your celtics.:$
Love It Mcdonalds GIF by Mike Hitt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why's that? The result was as I expected it would go so I'm chuffed that we'll get the best kid in the land availbke in the national draft.:)
barracking for your teams pathetic capitulation isn’t the gotcha you think it is

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day THE BATTLE FOR THE SPOON: norf vs richmunt

Back