Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's awesome how the biggest trolls on this thread are moderators.

In many cases the same ones who don't tolerate trolling of their own club.

Yeah, it's awesome.
Easily explained.

Most mods would be that middle 40 age.

They would have been teenagers in the 90s where North would send them to bed early each week , sobbing uncontrollably screaming for their mummy's breast milk.

A decade of North dominance during their most impressionable years and we have a generation of North haters.

Easily explained.

Most mods would be that middle 40 age.

They would have been teenagers in the 90s where North would send them to bed early each week , sobbing uncontrollably screaming for their mummy's breast milk.

A decade of North dominance during their most impressionable years and we have a generation of North haters.
Wswe.gif

North supporters are at a stage where a kick to a lead and mark is something to get excited about let alone a win.

I get more out of my footy schadenfreude with Carlton leading the way.

The National Draft is Carlton's Grand Final these days!

Another top 5 pick come on down (we deserve another priority pick too)

giphy.gif

Apparently Hawthorn will be stripped of their first round pick this year for being a racist disgrace of an organisation, so the AFL might as well give their pick to us!

The National Draft is Carlton's Grand Final these days!

Another top 5 pick come on down (we deserve another priority pick too)

giphy.gif

Apparently Hawthorn will be stripped of their first round pick this year for being a racist disgrace of an organisation, so the AFL might as well give their pick to us!
Carlton: forever rebuilding :$

How isn't the word North autocorrected in this thread?

From memory, Norf is allowed on teh bay.

We don't want poorly educated individuals to feel excluded from all forums and since they are likely to be naturally attracted to here, it makes sense.

Or it could just be that it's because The Bay is the home of trolling.

From memory, Norf is allowed on teh bay.

We don't want poorly educated individuals to feel excluded from all forums and since they are likely to be naturally attracted to here, it makes sense.

Or it could just be that it's because The Bay is the home of trolling.
I've seen way too much North in the last few pages of this thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we dilute the player skill base with a 19th team for Tassie (and then inevitably a 20th team to even up the fixture) when we could just send a forgotten minow team like norf to Tassie? With access to a cheatground and a passionate surrounding fan base made up of inbred meth heads, they may soon have a Geelong*-like dynasty! Gotta also get Dank on the phone.

Narrator: Indeed, all of Geelong*s flags in the AFL era have significant asterisks to them *

The Scott family Christmas finna end up like this this year I daresay, but between cousins instead of between brother and sister.

Why would we dilute the player skill base with a 19th team for Tassie (and then inevitably a 20th team to even up the fixture) when we could just send a forgotten minow team like norf to Tassie? With access to a cheatground and a passionate surrounding fan base made up of inbred meth heads, they may soon have a Geelong*-like dynasty! Gotta also get Dank on the phone.

Narrator: Indeed, all of Geelong*s flags in the AFL era have significant asterisks to them *

The Scott family Christmas finna end up like this this year I daresay, but between cousins instead of between brother and sister.

Great post 🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back