Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's awesome how the biggest trolls on this thread are moderators.

In many cases the same ones who don't tolerate trolling of their own club.

Yeah, it's awesome.
It's the Bay, and a bit of joking around is not trolling IMO.

I am sure you can find a Carlton thread or seven with "trolling" which no Carlton supporter is getting worried about.

It's awesome how the biggest trolls on this thread are moderators.

In many cases the same ones who don't tolerate trolling of their own club.

Yeah, it's awesome.
You need to chill out.
May I suggest an ice bath?

It's the Bay, and a bit of joking around is not trolling IMO.

I am sure you can find a Carlton thread or seven with "trolling" which no Carlton supporter is getting worried about.

Agree 100%, a bit of joking around is not trolling. It's only an issue when it goes past "a bit of joking around" and this is a line that seems to be applied inconsistently depending upon the topic and the mod.

FWIW, it's all well on the right side of the line in this thread, IMO.

I think the mods and admin here are doing as good a job as they can under the circumstances (esp as they are not being paid to do it/volunteer their valuable non working time to do it) but I also understand why North fans feel angry and feel like their club is often targeted (mainly on the main board)

I think the mods and admin here are doing as good a job as they can under the circumstances (esp as they are not being paid to do it/volunteer their valuable non working time to do it) but I also understand why North fans feel angry and feel like their club is often targeted (mainly on the main board)
Everyone know the real discussion happens on the Bay anyway.

Plus, you're only defending North because Carlton and North share the same player masquerading as a twin.

Everyone know the real discussion happens on the Bay anyway.

Plus, you're only defending North because Carlton and North share the same player masquerading as a twin.

LOL

I have to admit, I also got roped into buying a North membership this season from Le Grille

I am going to whatever it takes (from my limited resources) to make sure they remain a stand alone vic club.

If the Bulldogs or St Kilda's long term future as a Vic club was also under threat, I would buy memberships to those clubs too.

I went to Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne, never again do I want to see those scenes again, will do anything to save any Vic club from going down.

LOL

I have to admit, I also got roped into buying a North membership this season from Le Grille

I am going to whatever it takes (from my limited resources) to make sure they remain a stand alone vic club.

If the Bulldogs or St Kilda's long term future as a Vic club was also under threat, I would buy memberships to those clubs too.

I went to Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne, never again do I want to see those scenes again, will do anything to save any Vic club from going down.
I've actually bought a north membership in the past too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kris Kringle present for someone you didn't like?
Had a mate who was a north fan, we went to a few games together. He had a vague connection to Shane Clayton who was on their list at the time.

Agree 100%, a bit of joking around is not trolling. It's only an issue when it goes past "a bit of joking around" and this is a line that seems to be applied inconsistently depending upon the topic and the mod.

5c3.jpg

You can have banter but not slander.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back