Norm Smith Medal Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Its a long way out, but if you want a long range bet, according to Sportsbet:

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/sports...titionPID/17680/RoundPID/11728/EventID/872437

(Top 20)

Jimmy Bartel 8.00
Gary Ablett 8.00
Lance Franklin 11.00
Luke Hodge 12.00
Steve Johnson 13.00
Joel Corey 15.00
Sam Mitchell 15.00
Brad Sewell 17.00
Joel Selwood 17.00
Paul Chapman 17.00
Cameron Ling 21.00
Chance Bateman 21.00
Matthew Scarlett 21.00
Shane Crawford 23.00
Andrew Mackie 26.00
James Kelly 26.00
Corey Enright 26.00
Darren Milburn 26.00
Jordan Lewis 26.00
Campbell Brown 26.00

Great value with St Kilda and W Bulldogs players, Nick Riewoldt ($67) and Adam Cooney ($67) being the shortest priced Saints and Dogs players.

If you like the Saints or Dogs to roll the Hawks or Cats this weekend, could be worth a flutter?

Great value with St Kilda and W Bulldogs players, Nick Riewoldt ($67) and Adam Cooney ($67) being the shortest priced Saints and Dogs players.

If you like the Saints or Dogs to roll the Hawks or Cats this weekend, could be worth a flutter?

They'd need to win the GF aswell.

You know what I mean.

You'd be backing those teams to win this week, and get within 2 goals in the GF.

If you think that A) One of those teams will win this week B) they will give it a real shake in the GF and C) that player will be BOG then by all means, punt away!

I like Paul Chapman at $17

No-one seems to be able to play on him

No point. Chapman was by FAR the best player on the ground in last years Grand Final. Norm Smith was a legend of the game with ten premierships. I think he'd be rolling in his grave if he knew what a joke this award has become. Worse than the Brownlow now. Chris Judd in 05, Buchanan was not only the best on ground, he won the game in the last quarter for them with a massive smother on the wing and a goal.

Chapman was much better the the AFL's love child Steve 'look at me' Johnson.

Others- Buckley(joke), Shaun Hart(but Aker was good all day and kicked the winning goals)

Embley I can handle. He played a decent game.

When they take into consideration the entire four quarters including the final 15 minutes I'll car again for this award!

SORRY GUYS, UM...MOONEY FOR ME, HE'LL KICK SIX!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a long way out, but if you want a long range bet, according to Sportsbet:

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/sports...titionPID/17680/RoundPID/11728/EventID/872437

(Top 20)

Jimmy Bartel 8.00
Gary Ablett 8.00
Lance Franklin 11.00
Luke Hodge 12.00
Steve Johnson 13.00
Joel Corey 15.00
Sam Mitchell 15.00
Brad Sewell 17.00
Joel Selwood 17.00
Paul Chapman 17.00
Cameron Ling 21.00
Chance Bateman 21.00
Matthew Scarlett 21.00
Shane Crawford 23.00
Andrew Mackie 26.00
James Kelly 26.00
Corey Enright 26.00
Darren Milburn 26.00
Jordan Lewis 26.00
Campbell Brown 26.00

I like Sammy Mitchell's price a lot, but since Geelong should win Corey @ 15 bucks looks good aswell

No point. Chapman was by FAR the best player on the ground in last years Grand Final. Norm Smith was a legend of the game with ten premierships. I think he'd be rolling in his grave if he knew what a joke this award has become. Worse than the Brownlow now. Chris Judd in 05, Buchanan was not only the best on ground, he won the game in the last quarter for them with a massive smother on the wing and a goal.

Others- Buckley(joke), Shaun Hart(but Aker was good all day and kicked the winning goals)

When they take into consideration the entire four quarters including the final 15 minutes I'll car again for this award!

So James Hird in 2000; Not a worthy winner?

So James Hird in 2000; Not a worthy winner?

Dude, I pointed out the examples of the years that have lessened the value. James Hird was one of the best players I've ever seen. I would never watch that game again but have and will never say he didn't deserve it. I just think this is one award where over one game, it isn't too hard to find the game winner yet the AFL f it up too often. Cool?

And I'm with the guy who said Sammy Mitchell. In a winning side he would be great value so I'll put a bit on him. I just can't go past the Cats this year!

Judd was more deserving than Buckley in 2002. Voss was a better player on the day and led his team to victory. How they dont wait till the end of the game to vote is a Joke.

I'd love to see Judd win it again. i love the guy, wish he was a Dee.
I was extremely happy when Harvey won his second Brownlow, because he had the most votes the second year.

If I'm right in my opinion that Carlton will be the next force after the Cats and Hawks drop off, he'll be a fair chance!

Dude, I pointed out the examples of the years that have lessened the value. James Hird was one of the best players I've ever seen. I would never watch that game again but have and will never say he didn't deserve it. I just think this is one award where over one game, it isn't too hard to find the game winner yet the AFL f it up too often. Cool?

And I'm with the guy who said Sammy Mitchell. In a winning side he would be great value so I'll put a bit on him. I just can't go past the Cats this year!

Cool:thumbsu:

there would be nothing more I would love than seeing Robert Harvey go out on GF day and have 30+ possessions and rip up the G for one last time and win the Norm Smith. Absolute legend of the game.

SJ was a worthy winner, as are most NS Medallists IMO. At least 4 other Geelong players including Chappie, Enright (my BOG because of his early efforts and 1%s, esp when the game had to be won), Scarlett, Ottens and Mooney would also have been worthy winners last year. I thought that Shaun Hart was easily man of the match in 2001 - which I guess shows the variety of views people have after watching any game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medal Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back