North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Who is everyones tips for their clubs best and fairest? Roc who do u reckon for St.Arnaud? As an ex player information would be intresting!

Who is everyones tips for their clubs best and fairest? Roc who do u reckon for St.Arnaud? As an ex player information would be intresting!

Its going to be an interesting count this year Cheddar... Needs is sure to poll well, and would probably be the bookies choice at this point of time. Brearley has had an impressive season, and will challenge. Ben Price is playing the best footy of his life, and will poll well. Brett Wilson will also challenge, as will Scott Lloyd, however hes missed a game, where Needs/Price/Brearley both got in the best that game. Price and Lloyd also missed a game earlier on against Wedderburn too...

My tips... Draw between Needs and Brearley.
Runner Up - Price
Feeny (Snipers little brother up at birchip)

Best 1st year player - Moerman
(NCFL Rookie of the Year Moerman)

Best Defender - Mark Ciurleo

Most Improved - Jesse Douglas

Interesting times ahead, both on and off the field here @ Saintland

Has Matt Gretgrix been approached to Coach Charlton next year??? Any one from Charlton confirm or deny this???

Has Matt Gretgrix been approached to Coach Charlton next year??? Any one from Charlton confirm or deny this???

I heard the same thing Bend it! Heard he was asked along with a possible assistant coach in ex Wedderburn now Eaglehawk player Marc 'Shoota' Reiffel. Both imposing figures!

I heard the same thing Bend it! Heard he was asked along with a possible assistant coach in ex Wedderburn now Eaglehawk player Marc 'Shoota' Reiffel. Both imposing figures!

Not many blokes would stand in front of the big G-Train coming out of full forward! If they did they wouldnt do it again!

Bend it, i here the DFC are having there ball this weekend. Will Royal Dougy and your great self be in attendance? Hope you guys can beat Wyche to make it a good night... Can i have the possible vote getters for the night, and some odds please, just to see who i'm up against? Coleman Anderson will surely come into the mix as to polling votes won't he?

Bend it, i here the DFC are having there ball this weekend. Will Royal Dougy and your great self be in attendance? Hope you guys can beat Wyche to make it a good night... Can i have the possible vote getters for the night, and some odds please, just to see who i'm up against? Coleman Anderson will surely come into the mix as to polling votes won't he?

Sure Billy, The ball is sure to be a huge hit, We will be rolling out the red carpet for Royal Dougy. Coleman is always a chance for votes and a very consistent performer. Lachie Jones is having a good year on and off the field and has some good performance, Brett Atkins has been in good nick of late and his return to the football field could have him in for a big night. Dennis "Russell" Adams has been performing strongly of late and Jumbo is always a quality performer at DFC functions. I would say that those blokes are you main competition but any number of blokes could pop up and come in to contention for the occaision.
ODDS : Jumbo 5-1, Coleman Anderson 5-1, Lachlan Jones 3-1, Dennis "Russell" Adams 4-1, Bretty Atkins 3-1 (Reckon he might bring home the bacon to), Royal Dougy 100-1,
BEST BETS: Dennis "Russell" Adams
Bend Its Comments: Jones to get out of the blokes early, Jumbo will make a late appearance and try to steal votes, Anderson will come home strong with Atkins to get the best out of himself

Sure Billy, The ball is sure to be a huge hit, We will be rolling out the red carpet for Royal Dougy. Coleman is always a chance for votes and a very consistent performer. Lachie Jones is having a good year on and off the field and has some good performance, Brett Atkins has been in good nick of late and his return to the football field could have him in for a big night. Dennis "Russell" Adams has been performing strongly of late and Jumbo is always a quality performer at DFC functions. I would say that those blokes are you main competition but any number of blokes could pop up and come in to contention for the occaision.
ODDS : Jumbo 5-1, Coleman Anderson 5-1, Lachlan Jones 3-1, Dennis "Russell" Adams 4-1, Bretty Atkins 3-1 (Reckon he might bring home the bacon to), Royal Dougy 100-1,
BEST BETS: Dennis "Russell" Adams
Bend Its Comments: Jones to get out of the blokes early, Jumbo will make a late appearance and try to steal votes, Anderson will come home strong with Atkins to get the best out of himself

No mention of the odds for yourself Bend It, you off the gas?

Its going to be an interesting count this year Cheddar... Needs is sure to poll well, and would probably be the bookies choice at this point of time. Brearley has had an impressive season, and will challenge. Ben Price is playing the best footy of his life, and will poll well. Brett Wilson will also challenge, as will Scott Lloyd, however hes missed a game, where Needs/Price/Brearley both got in the best that game. Price and Lloyd also missed a game earlier on against Wedderburn too...

My tips... Draw between Needs and Brearley.
Runner Up - Price
Feeny (Snipers little brother up at birchip)

Best 1st year player - Moerman
(NCFL Rookie of the Year Moerman)

Best Defender - Mark Ciurleo

Most Improved - Jesse Douglas

Interesting times ahead, both on and off the field here @ Saintland

i think you will find that name of,sniper's little brother is "robbie Lee" mate. thats a real mature way to go about it Mor. Robbie isnt the same person as his brother (Even though i think Andrew a good bloke). There not many fairer players in the league than Robbie Lee mate. Might occasionally throw a couple but hey, the little bloke doesnt take any shit. St Arnaud are not as good as u make them out to be an thats not coming from a bloke that plays in this league so i think it fair to say that my oppionion is not a biased one un-like yourself.

It wont be long now till the 3 biggest jerms get there head kicked in Lee, Sheehan and C Ryan

Haha i cant think of three blokes in Victoria that are good enough to take them on mate. the only way any of you blokes are goin to fight blokes like that (who out class anyone in NCFL) is if you come from behind. But you probly already no that. . .

Your the real ****head then for not thinking those 2 r not ****heads

i dont think its fair to judge a person personality by watching them play footy. C hughes, i see you as a f***head but i didnt come up with that conclusion by what you have done on the footy field!!!!

Haha i cant think of three blokes in Victoria that are good enough to take them on mate. the only way any of you blokes are goin to fight blokes like that (who out class anyone in NCFL) is if you come from behind. But you probly already no that. . .
Your the idiot. I've seen first hand Lee and Sheehan fight and they aren't much chop when going toetotoe. Though they are good at throwing the odd elbow and fist in the back of the head if that's what you call fighting. You loser.

I cannot comment on Cliff Ryan as I've never really seen him even look like getting rough & dirty so I think Tommy Hughes is the idiot on that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your the idiot. I've seen first hand Lee and Sheehan fight and they aren't much chop when going toetotoe. Though they are good at throwing the odd elbow and fist in the back of the head if that's what you call fighting. You loser.

I cannot comment on Cliff Ryan as I've never really seen him even look like getting rough & dirty so I think Tommy Hughes is the idiot on that one.

U obviously have a death wish Smasher????

I would rather talk about a repeat of days of our lives than sheehan and lee. The majority of footy supporters and players (99%) all know how lowly they are regarded. Let's hope they get what they deserve.

I would rather talk about a repeat of days of our lives than sheehan and lee. The majority of footy supporters and players (99%) all know how lowly they are regarded. Let's hope they get what they deserve.

Yeah because ur a boring sorta campaigner!!!!! Hows it going ol FONC, kickin a few field goals or wat?? :thumbsu: :p

Congratulations to Lucas Anderson making his Senior Debut for Donald tomorrow. 15 y/o kid who has a big future ahead of him.

Yeah because ur a boring sorta campaigner!!!!! Hows it going ol FONC, kickin a few field goals or wat?? :thumbsu: :p

Righteo stop fighting children

Trucksters tips for the week

Charlton to show boort that there is no fighting in the Charlton camp and come out of what should be a close match by a few goals, Andrews to kick a bit of a bag

The Burn to continue its storm home, should have a few names back into the mix this week, another close one but with the INS: of Benaim and Rose the bulls will struggle come the fourth quarter

If the last 2 encounters are any thing to go by this one will go right down to the wire, the demons had a closed training session in castlemaine Wednesday night, with the local cash man making his debut on the track for the year, better late then never I guess, with a sell out crowd packed into the green mill the demons will prevail winners to kick off celebrations for carp’s 21st, and the goods and services auction.

Nah ill be having a few froffies, but never get in the votes, i end up just making a d*ck head of myself? Will you be attending Billy? are you bringin a mate or a hot date?

I will be there Bend It, to have a frothie with you and Royal Dougie. Might be a little late due to the travel. Hope i'm not too late, Royal Dougie may have gone home, do you reckon he will still be there at 9.00pm? Not sure if i will get in the votes, but the mate i'm going with may feature prominantly. Do you know if Kebbin Anderson will have his Blue and White horse with him?

Nah ill be having a few froffies, but never get in the votes, i end up just making a d*ck head of myself? Will you be attending Billy? are you bringin a mate or a hot date?

Which telephone box is the blue ball held in this year Bendit?:confused:

MoR not sure if you got the news at training last night but a bus will be leaving the sheds after the intra club game to go and watch Charlton v Boort.

I will be there Bend It, to have a frothie with you and Royal Dougie. Might be a little late due to the travel. Hope i'm not too late, Royal Dougie may have gone home, do you reckon he will still be there at 9.00pm? Not sure if i will get in the votes, but the mate i'm going with may feature prominantly. Do you know if Kebbin Anderson will have his Blue and White horse with him?

Royal Dougy reckons he will be out until 9:03pm this w/e, Any reason for you not featuring in the votes. So you will be arriving around 9ish. Your mate hey??? Yeah im sure after midnight Kebebbin will have riding his blue and white orse around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back