North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: North Central Football League

Boort had a practice match today against North Ringwood, 2 games! Lost in the 2's but won comfortably in the 1's by 10+ goals.. Some good signs for the pies with Brett Jeoffrery being a powerhouse in the ruck, also Boort still have C Beattie, Jason Nelson and Nick Reid to come back in.. A new recruit for Boort in Kris Clarkson showed a lot, being his first game in 3 yrs booted 4 goals and nearly bought home the highest hangar i've seen! Good news for the pie's.. Any news on some other praccy matches?

Lads, Fill me in on the Burns progress thus far can you... Any praccy matches so far. Thought they might have played colbo by now. Colbo maggoo's will be a very drilled and discipline side under the leadership of Supercoach H-train.

Ps. MOR: how many years in a row are you going to persist with your bigfooty posting "footer" being "The year of the saints"??? :D

ease up throttle jockey, clearences or not it ain't over till your sister elizabeth durie starts to warble. any truth that the big weekend at castlemaine was just a massive group hug and polish kieran session? a piss free weekend would have left a few of the big names feeling a massive withdrawl by midday. weasel allen coming back is going to help out your netball stocks also. is it charlton under lights friday night? word is both sides have poached the murdock and tipping house backlines.

ease up throttle jockey, clearences or not it ain't over till your sister elizabeth durie starts to warble. any truth that the big weekend at castlemaine was just a massive group hug and polish kieran session? a piss free weekend would have left a few of the big names feeling a massive withdrawl by midday. weasel allen coming back is going to help out your netball stocks also. is it charlton under lights friday night? word is both sides have poached the murdock and tipping house backlines.

good weekend in castlemaine althogh a few of the boys need to learn how to read a map! this friday wyche v charlton underlights!! any results from the weekend practice matches?

Lads, Fill me in on the Burns progress thus far can you... Any praccy matches so far. Thought they might have played colbo by now. Colbo maggoo's will be a very drilled and discipline side under the leadership of Supercoach H-train.

Ps. MOR: how many years in a row are you going to persist with your bigfooty posting "footer" being "The year of the saints"??? :D

Burn played Carisbrook on the weekend and won comfortably from all reports.

Any results heard from any practice matches, just interested to hear? Hey Ohwhen is it true that saintarnaud have a practice match this weekend against newbridge, and if so how r things shaping up in headsville land?
SHITHOUSE tommy just SHITHOUSE. In for a long year their bro!!!!!

so lads as the season draws near are there any results from the weekend practice matches? anyone game to have a go at predicting this years ladder, premier, runner up and feeny winner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocco , you've been very quiet in the last few days, whats happening? how did the practice match go on the weekend? any new players? what are the rumblings coming out of st arnaud? your lack of intrest at the moment worries me. heard you had a good hit out on saturday but haven't been filled in on the finer details.:eek:

Lack of interest...? Minds just in other places at the moment, with a major illness in the family among other stuff, but you guys dont need to know that.

A good hitout, quite a few "recruits" played, and hopefully a few more play this weekend.

we played over 6 quarters, from what i can tell, both sides played their stronger side in the 3rd and 4th, where we kicked away, 21 scoring shots to 6 or so over those two quarters. Young players stepped up to the plate, as well as the old stager of the team kicking himself a bag. Once again,good strong hitout, looking forward to this weekends match, and more importantly, Round 2 vs Birchip/Watchem

Howd Birchip-Watchem go on the weekend in their practice match. Any new talent worth knowing about?
The Bulls played Wimmera reigning premiers of the past five years in horsham demons and got done by 10gls. Was 10 goal difference after 2 qtrs then was thrown around a bit for next 3. Bulls had a few missing due courtesy of the crusty demons apparently.

Patty Patty Patty how are u old son, The redbacks have had one praccy match so far last weekend against carisbrook was a steady encounter the boys won very easily stenhouse kicked 6 first quarter goals and andrew brett 5 4th quarter goals 2 from identical spots 40 out on the boundry unbilievable. Some handy recruits on show aswell i think they will be very strong once again this year.

My Ladder- just a rough estimate from what i have heard, so ohwhensaints just settle down and dont rip my head off for posting thanks:thumbsu:
WEDDERBURN
Boort
Birchip
Charlton
St Arnaud
Donald
Wyche

new wedderburn recruit for feeney i wont reveal his name just yet wait till a best on ground 40 touch game in round 1

Talking of Fevaleki or Douglas? ;)

when owts had that outburst at ya... what he seemed to be trying to say, is that no side, whether cashed up or not, should have to pay to get a 16 year old on the field. and thats entirely true!

when owts had that outburst at ya... what he seemed to be trying to say, is that no side, whether cashed up or not, should have to pay to get a 16 year old on the field. and thats entirely true!

and a fair one it was at that. good on him hasn't changed from when he last played, didn't shurk the issue, about time the rest of you bat smokers realised the same thing. owts you are the pin up child of big footy, send me a photo for my wall and autograph it! stuff obama and hillary, owts for president!

Have found out Boort has recruited Brett Jefferies. What can I say except if he plays 80% of games he will win the league B&F without raising a sweat. I have watched him for a number of years and he can not only demolish sides in the ruck but handy in the forward line.

It was estimated a few years ago that as many as 15 clubs rang him to get a signature, including mine, but was loyal to his club. I think the circumstances explain his sense of loyalty and the type of bloke he must be.

I look forward to watching him play in the grand final because he expects nothing less out of his team mates and has many flags under his (rather large) belt.

Dunno whether anyone has told you, but it takes more than 3-4 talented guys to win a flag up this neck of the woods! Havent Boort tried the "4-5 great guys, 3-4 good guys and the rest" scheme before?

Howd Birchip-Watchem go on the weekend in their practice match. Any new talent worth knowing about?

Was told by both a couple of Bulls player and Horsham player that Riley Koops has fully recovered from his bout of galangala fever he suffered last year and had a fair bit of the pill!
Quote: "Koops will be just as good as Scambler this season," from a reliable source!
Good 2 c ol Koopsy back to his best, coz when he's at it he's near unstoppable!!

Dunno whether anyone has told you, but it takes more than 3-4 talented guys to win a flag up this neck of the woods! Havent Boort tried the "4-5 great guys, 3-4 good guys and the rest" scheme before?

Not really sure if they've tried it before and only time will tell, BUT, Jefferies has serious talent and from watching a few of your games in the past, I couldn't say the same for your league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back