North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Reece Thompson played well. Stenhouse got alot of cheap kicks. Hands in the back, never detected, pretty much like last year.

The games skill level dropped right off in the last half for both sides, especially in the last. For the sake of both sides, i hope it was just them being underdone. Wedderburn will be good, charlton, im still not convinced.

Was it Luke Brown wearing the #1?
Yea browny wears number 1. He plays well. Did anybody see how Brenny Dixon went for Donald?

It may be a mistake but what is the go with this?

11/4/2008159334JEFFREY, brett , Boort2008 > Player, Northern Football League (Diamond Valley FL) >, Northcote ParkApproved

This is from the transfers out of the league.

Just getting some match practice, he'll be in thye balck and white this week, with maybe Aaron Wilson also????
Almost a team of locals, bodes well for the year!

Just getting some match practice, he'll be in thye balck and white this week, with maybe Aaron Wilson also????
Almost a team of locals, bodes well for the year!

Yes i think theres a bit of truth to that, maybe his second club (playing for Boort when he's not in the VFL.

Anyone know whats the go with Donald's oval? Talk is its just not up to scratch...

has the wedderburn reserves best and fairest winner last year cam weston lined up for seniors this year?
if so has he got a kick?

So not much talk going on about the footy here. Anybody wanna tell me how much they think Donalds going to get pumped by or how Wyches ever imporving side will stack up against a well recruited side like Boort, or how well St arnaud will fair against a Birchip side that will sure to be one of the ladder leading sides of the year, and is there any truth to the rumour that St Arnauds president Beefy Kaye is going to attempt a pie eating record at the end of the month?

Aaron Wilson will be playing for Boort when not playing for the Geelong twos and Brett Jeffery will be back. my tip Boort by 100 pts

11/4/2008 054234 WARD, Clint St. Arnaud 2003 > Player WorkSafe VCFL > Central Highlands FL > Learmonth Approved

Sad news for all football followers, the legendary number 53 jumper will be retied after years of service from the Ward family.

Donalds oval, whilst not in great condition, is probaly playable on, as last time I went on it, it seemed fine, although a bit patchy in spots, and a bit hard

truck, is there any truth to the whisper that zac white is refusing to come out of his room until the great white hope {the moosanator}, has come back from abroard. please tell me thats not true cos if he misses another feed he will fade away just like melbournes chances against carlton
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

truck, is there any truth to the whisper that zac white is refusing to come out of his room until the great white hope {the moosanator}, has come back from abroard. please tell me thats not true cos if he misses another feed he will fade away just like melbournes chances against carlton
:thumbsu:

Your whisper is full of $#!t, Zac has moved back to bendigo while the big fellas been away, I'v told zac if he ever wants a bit of meat i'v got plenty to give

You did see that he was cleared back after his game at Northcote Park (BOG, 6 goals) on sunday didn't you?

has been cleared back as you said M4S
Round 1SCORES TEAMSTIME/VENUE13.8-86 North Heidelberg2:10 PM
Sun 13/Apr

Nth Heid def. by13.17-95 Northcote ParkNorth Heidelberg Goal Kickers: S. Harvey 5, B. Bevis 2, S. Makar, B. Mc Clintock, B. Holmes, A. Assi, H. Ryan, S. Ryan
Best Players: T. Scannell, B. Holmes, J. Dean, S. Harvey, R. Edwards, J. Crowley
Northcote Park Goal Kickers: B. JEFFREY 6, N. Mills 2, P. Haddad, J. Page, M. Mitchell, J. Violato, A. Luzza
Best Players: B. JEFFREY, A. Luzza, A. Habchi, J. Page, M. Mitchell, B. Iacono

has been cleared back as you said M4S
Round 1SCORES TEAMSTIME/VENUE13.8-86 North Heidelberg2:10 PM
Sun 13/Apr

Nth Heid def. by13.17-95 Northcote ParkNorth Heidelberg Goal Kickers: S. Harvey 5, B. Bevis 2, S. Makar, B. Mc Clintock, B. Holmes, A. Assi, H. Ryan, S. Ryan
Best Players: T. Scannell, B. Holmes, J. Dean, S. Harvey, R. Edwards, J. Crowley
Northcote Park Goal Kickers: B. JEFFREY 6, N. Mills 2, P. Haddad, J. Page, M. Mitchell, J. Violato, A. Luzza
Best Players: B. JEFFREY, A. Luzza, A. Habchi, J. Page, M. Mitchell, B. Iacono

Looks like Jeffrey was the difference!

11/4/2008 054234 WARD, Clint St. Arnaud 2003 > Player WorkSafe VCFL > Central Highlands FL > Learmonth Approved

Sad news for all football followers, the legendary number 53 jumper will be retied after years of service from the Ward family.
He reminds me abit of Lance Whitnall.

with a bit of luck a local bloke may have re-thought his decission on where to play footy this year and be back with his mates in Demon land before too long

Jusr wondering, which teams have the greater percentage of born and bred (or long time resident locals? (example, funcke isnt local, as he played junior footy with minyip and only has 2 years at donald, whereas J Hollis is local, as was Drum for starnud last year, even tho hes from somewhere else, cuz he was there for ages, living and working) maybe use this weeks sides as an example

Jusr wondering, which teams have the greater percentage of born and bred (or long time resident locals? (example, funcke isnt local, as he played junior footy with minyip and only has 2 years at donald, whereas J Hollis is local, as was Drum for starnud last year, even tho hes from somewhere else, cuz he was there for ages, living and working) maybe use this weeks sides as an example

Boort's team for this week has 17 locals which must just about be a record and is a great sign for the year to come

How do ppl rate Tevis Wright as a player, our club has picked him up for this year, looks a handy type??

Very honest player and very good bloke, was we hopeing we could hang on to him, plays well in the back line weither it be bf or full back, and can go forward as a another marking option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back