North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

has to be the biggest sook i've ever seen. only had to say needle and there was moisture running down passed his knee.

Charltons ground was shocking...... like playing footy at the beach

Beats playing on a sponge that is Wedderburn. Was as slippery as hell when i was there 2-3 weeks ago. After last weeks showers and stuff, id imagine that it would have been worse yesterday. How could so much scoring occur in those conditions? Obviously wedderburn would be used to it by now, but still, 52 odd goals??

is cam " poker " westen for the burn capable of being as good as the saits steven milen?

Beats playing on a sponge that is Wedderburn. Was as slippery as hell when i was there 2-3 weeks ago. After last weeks showers and stuff, id imagine that it would have been worse yesterday. How could so much scoring occur in those conditions? Obviously wedderburn would be used to it by now, but still, 52 odd goals??

Dude you are a tool.. Wedderburn's footy oval would have to be the best in the league atm..

yeah agree with youngen, and his opion means a lot as he is the closest to the ground standing at all of 3 foot 5 inches..joking mate...

yeah agree with youngen, and his opion means a lot as he is the closest to the ground standing at all of 3 foot 5 inches..joking mate...

Boorts ground would have to be just as good as St Arnauds, maybe even better.

Boorts ground would have to be just as good as St Arnauds, maybe even better.

Any more thoughts on who your cousin kevin at wyche is throwing coin at mate.
Heard they played really well after the first quater and with a few to come back in could be alot better then most thought.

Any chance you could post the team for those who don't have access to the local rag?

Cheers, Patty

No worries patty

This is only the north central side, unsure of mallee

Birchip/Watchem: Riley Koops, Lachy Foott, Jeremy Blencowe
Wycheproof: Jordy Bish, Tom Keane, Bradley Driscoll
Donald: Brent Gilmore, Nathen Wright
Wedderburn: Jesse Jackson, Cam Weston, Luke Brown
St Arnaud: Daniel Pickthall, Nigel Snibson, Ian Moreman
Charlton: Rhys Thompson
Boort: James Keeble, Shaun Price, Chris Hatcher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely nothing wrong with Wedderburn's surface! Do you think we all get a bit precious over the surfaces these days???

Any thoughts on what a Senior Interleague side would look like now? We have had 4 rounds, and only a couple to go before the big match.

Lets nominate four or five from each club and get this party started.....

I'll start

B/W: Scrambler, Lee, Koops, Holmes, Ryan
W:Fevaliki, Steenhouse, Benaim, Douglas, Baird
B: Perryman, Rutley, Jeffrey, Gooding, Walklake
C: Andrews, Judd, Cox, Winsell,

how are the wychy boys going that left the club last year???? Can any of them play???

Throw a few names our way and might be able to answer your question a bit beter.
Matt Tinkler: 07 A/C very handy player used him up forward when he started with the demons and finshed down back missed the end of last through an injurie

Rick Allan: 07 joint Captain, on-baller/small forward, would add a fair bit of polish to this years side, is trying his luck again in ballarat with a game of roosters under his belt too i think

George Allan: 07 B/F runner up, had a good year last year but think he let him self down a little with his training, could have been much better not sure what smellin is up to this year

they are the top 3 that left us

Any thoughts on what a Senior Interleague side would look like now? We have had 4 rounds, and only a couple to go before the big match.

Lets nominate four or five from each club and get this party started.....

I'll start

B/W: Scrambler, Lee, Koops, Holmes, Ryan
W:Fevaliki, Steenhouse, Benaim, Douglas, Baird
B: Perryman, Rutley, Jeffrey, Gooding, Walklake
C: Andrews, Judd, Cox, Winsell,

Rough on Gash arnt you still one of Wedderburns and the leagues best onballers and couldnt sneek him in. What about The red headed brothers (Tonkins) both in career best form.

i'll get no doubt torn into, but heres my attempt at a side. (Picked before players mysteriously get injured the thursday night before the match)

Code:
B:    Cooney,   Baird,      Polgaise
HB:   Benaim,   Noonan,     Funcke
C:    Judd,     Andrews,    Walklate
HF:   Gash,    Needs,      Fevleaki+
F:    Jeffrey^, Stenhouse,  McIntyre*

Foll: Holmes^,  Scambler*,  Douglas+

Int From:       Winsall,    Bish
      Wilson,   R Tonkin,   M Tonkin
      Hufer

i'll get no doubt torn into, but heres my attempt at a side. (Picked before players mysteriously get injured the thursday night before the match)

Code:
B:    Cooney,   Baird,      Polgaise
HB:   Benaim,   Noonan,     Funcke
C:    Judd,     Andrews,    Walklate
HF:   Gash,    Needs,      Fevleaki+
F:    Jeffrey^, Stenhouse,  McIntyre*

Foll: Holmes^,  Scambler*,  Douglas+

Int From:       Winsall,    Bish
      Wilson,   R Tonkin,   M Tonkin
      Hufer

Wouldn't it be great if that sort of team would run around on the park..

Just had a look at the ballarat league site and Penis Allan is equal first for the goal kicking.

Did any one on here head to the drug info night last Tuesday?? We had one of the Purhna (hwo ever spell it) drug squad guys come talk to us at our footy camp, was very good and well worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back