North getting shafted by NAB Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the principle you tool, it's the fact that the AFL is trying to disadvantage our team and help out Geelong unfairly.

Get your head outta your ass

Bay 13 answer: You have no principles- the only reason you are whinging about this is you may lose in the first round and lose any chance of actually winning some prize money so your club can stay afloat.

Normal answer: Every squad should be able to make unlimited changes- I see no reason why they should not be able to.

Norf making excuses already and it's only the NAB Cup :eek:

norf do realise that this happens to one team in every group yes?

just a way to get their pathetic club in the media spotlight, same with harvey's criticism of riewoldt... absolute disgrace of a club

norf do realise that this happens to one team in every group yes?

just a way to get their pathetic club in the media spotlight, same with harvey's criticism of riewoldt... absolute disgrace of a club

images

No more to say really.

its about the principle. I don't care about the NAB cup but i care about everything being fair and allowing to play more players

I agree it's unfair, all the clubs should have the same ability to play the same amount of players. In the NAB cup the more the better as the clubs wish to try out players. But it's a molehill beside a mountain considered to other unfair issues in the AFL, Bigfooty, Life, the Universe & 42.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought BE was Cakes brother?

Anyway, he made his bed- let him lie in it. If the mods are too soft to enforce an IP ban then at the very least needs to be punished. I'd suggest a WELCHER badge for avatar of any proven welcher on BF for ALL accounts from that IP so they are identified and can't just open a new account to avoid persecution. The Bay flogs can then decide how to dish out punishment themselves.

I searched 'angry cake' and got this:
l_704a2fe428298eee81d118909c1f9d16.jpg

:confused:

Hell, why not :)

That's Cake's sister, yeah?

Cake is a Norf flog, enough said.

I'm still in shock that another poster of the bay, actually saw two Norf supporters at the one time. That is a massive achievement that. I haven't even seen one where I live, definately not 2.

That's Cake's sister, yeah?

Cake is a Norf flog, enough said.

I'm still in shock that another poster of the bay, actually saw two Norf supporters at the one time. That is a massive achievement that. I haven't even seen one where I live, definately not 2.

I havent even seen two Norf supporters in one day when the Saints play them. :eek:

Decisions, decisions.

What do the people think about cake's fate here?

images

or

images

Jeez, you were quick off the mark in developing an Emperor complex BE;)

I did nothing wrong, PieBeast should be banned though due to the fact that he lost

Is this your arguement cake? Care to add anything else? I implore you to do so.

Remove this Banner Ad

North getting shafted by NAB Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Back