Game Day North Melbourne (A) v Collingwood (H) Saturday 9 July 2022 • 1:45 PM (GMT+10)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This could be bloodbath we've expected. Not the game - the thread. Going by the recent Game Day threads, the socks will be down, the mouthguards in and the fists will be flying. Unfortunately for the team, there's an equal chance that their pants will be pulled down and nobody but the passionate few will expect anything else.

But there is always hope, right up until the siren sounds...

...to start the game.
On the Brissie site (and others) they have quite an exhaustive introduction to the game day thread but SOSS that's by far the best I have ever read.

Have to keep a sense of humour, right up until the..... you know the rest

I feel for the guys trying their guts out every week; Lmac, Taylor, Curtis etc so I hope we get a win for them.

Then again, I’ll probably feel for them even more if we win, because not remembering the words to the team song on national TV might be worse than a 100 pt belting..

I feel for the guys trying their guts out every week; Lmac, Taylor, Curtis etc so I hope we get a win for them.

Then again, I’ll probably feel for them even more if we win, because not remembering the words to the team song on national TV might be worse than a 100 pt belting..
Hopefully someone has poster sheets with the team song on it ready to go, like those early days of GWS and GC.

I’m resting up after minor surgery yesterday so will be watching on TV with fingers crossed. Don’t really have expectations now, but hoping to see good energy like our last run at the MCG, and for CCJ to have a good game. Good luck to everyone who is going.
Take care get plenty of rest by watching the NMFC Live TV on Foxtel/Kayo

Pies by 55. Only because I think they've been up for a long time, 55 will be a down game for them with us being right in it at half time, a reset at half time by the Pies and they'll close the match out like a finals side.

Pies by 55. Only because I think they've been up for a long time, 55 will be a down game for them with us being right in it at half time, a reset at half time by the Pies and they'll close the match out like a finals side.
Dunno. Our worst opponent is the one that wants to win and needs percentage. This could be a horror show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you seeing hotchilli? Jack fresh off a spell to play his second good game for the year? Wings that aren't exactly know for burning teams on the outside? Mason Cox as first ruck?
JZ to have another performance like up in Sydney.

What's the consensus on Walker being dropped? Thought he was great against Hawkins last week considering the ball they had.
I imagine it's based principally on match-ups. But TBH, I don't mind it in a wider sense, as we aren't going places relying on a journeyman - you'd think Dawson will be next in

wooiu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back