North Melbourne fans' unhealthy obsession with Jason Horne-Francis requires an intervention

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Horne-Francis was selected at pick 1 in the 2021 AFL draft, representing the hopes and dreams of North's supporter base.
Less than 12 months later it had all turned sour. On top of sacking their coach, the entire recruiting team walking out and scumbag Wayne Carey again acting like a scumbag, Jason requested a trade to Port Adelaide.
North got some picks to rebuild during their rebuild of a rebuild, Port got a young mid, and everyone was happy. Or so it seemed.

A cursory glance of the main board, North Melbourne board, and the poorly written musings of graffiti artists at Metro's North Melbourne station paint a picture of a supporter base broken, bitter and more full of spite than an overweight soft drink consumer who can't spell very well. It's unhealthy and we, denizens of the Bay, have to help.

03dc-protests-1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Pictured: the North AGM gets off to a rocky start

How can we help North fans?
Should we crowd-fund some aromatherapy candles?
s-l300.jpg

A soothing bubble bath?
JK3wXmqtCC-HlDByvAQIjvtWPUMZbBlm0d2WYyqjSiQ.jpg

A portrait of their current champions?
R.cd732d56ec7565107c5ea69b95401a46

A cursory glance of the main board, North Melbourne board, and the poorly written musings of graffiti artists at Metro's North Melbourne station paint a picture of a supporter base broken, bitter and more full of spite than an overweight soft drink consumer who can't spell very well. It's unhealthy and we, denizens of the Bay, have to help.
Lets all be thankful that this wont be affecting many people.

A car raffle often sorts these issues out?

Lets all be thankful that this wont be affecting many people.

A car raffle often sorts these issues out?
They're not made of Mazdas.

I think some(supporter base) needs a Snickers

The AFL should take over North or move them to Tassie.
They're unprofessional and constantly tank for draft picks who don't want to go there.

And what on god's green earth is this monstrosity?

View attachment 1587567
Silly its hi vis camo.

Aquatic camo. As in you have to be standing next to water to be camouflaged. And it has to be blue water, with sunlight sparkling on it. So not the Maribyrnong.

So the hi vis part means people can see you, and the camo part means they can't.

"Oi look, there's half a campaigner next to the creek there."

beats me why the navy developed blue camo, I think they were jealous of Army camo and decide it would look cool in blue too. FMD.

The Norf apparel is most disturbing at first sight. Eventually I figured the blue bits are Salvador Dali-esque depictions of all the Big Fish they have attracted down the years. There are blue bits for champions like big sardine,Billy Hartung, the undersized gurnard in Sleevo and the whales Hall and Polec.

I salute the OP for identifying the problem and calling on the Bay to devise ways to relieve the angst of a Club and its 17 family supporter base. It is truly a ‘Noble’ cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL should take over North or move them to Tassie.
They're unprofessional and constantly tank for draft picks who don't want to go there.

And what on god's green earth is this monstrosity?

View attachment 1587567

What the actual f**k?

That thing is so horrendous the Pope would abort it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back