AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

And that’s the last time we need to travel

Home games all the way now

Get Kearney in for wright asap in the finals and we are set
It’ll be Martin getting the ass - she looked a bit flustered /lost under the finals like pressure

Nuffies crying about the 50 in the last minute against Bruton.
Like she could throw a ruck to the ground
Staggering to hear commentators barracking for a dive 50m penalty to decide the game.

That was win #50 for North Melbourne in the AFLW, in our 71st game. Melbourne was the fastest to 50 doing it 66 games, followed by Adeliade in 69, then North and finally Brisbane in 74 games.

Before last season's final series, we were 2-14 against Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne, heading into this final series it is now 7-15. Still not great but a big improvement.

I love the pressure, lockdown, deny opposition scoring chances mode when we have a lead, our quick scoring when the opportunity is there mode is well known, and multi faceted. Fitness and synergy is great, onwards and upwards girls.
Love the teamwork how there always seams to be someone in the right spot to stop them trying to get the ball free from the stoppages late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’ll be Martin getting the ass - she looked a bit flustered /lost under the finals like pressure

Last season I thought Niamh would be first out, but her season has been great this year, I’d be astonished if she fell out of favour - she will have learned a lot tonight and she kept at it, her desperation set up Garner’s last goal.

Her attack on the footy was massive

Genuinely think the Crows were scared of her tonight - and that’s saying something, because they are just about the hardest team in AFLW (besides us now 🙂)
It was a cracking game. Both sides went as hard as they could at each other.

Her attack on the footy was massive

Genuinely think the Crows were scared of her tonight - and that’s saying something, because they are just about the hardest team in AFLW (besides us now )
Her smother off the boot in the last minute crucial too.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was win #50 for North Melbourne in the AFLW, in our 71st game. Melbourne was the fastest to 50 doing it 66 games, followed by Adeliade in 69, then North and finally Brisbane in 74 games.

Before last season's final series, we were 2-14 against Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne, heading into this final series it is now 7-15. Still not great but a big improvement.
And about 3 home games on that
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Staggering to hear commentators barracking for a dive 50m penalty to decide the game.

As always, the commentators were barracking for our opposition.

Nevertheless, had that 50 been paid, the Adelaide player had to kick her first every goal in AFLW, plus if I am not mistaken, if it had have been a goal, they still had to score another to win the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back