AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't get to watch the game because of stupid family stuff but the afl website mentioned that brissies biggest loss before this was 39 points. Was that mentioned on the TV at all? Makes it even more satisfying.
It was not. We did get “and a premiership player” after every single Brisbane player touched the ball.

Lids off, they are going all the way.
l'll wait until after next weeks game against the cats at home. Coming back from a hard game against the lions and playing in the heat and humidity will be sapping...l'll just take a win and not looking to far into the future.................yet.

I'm pretty sure that performance will scare the crap out of the other 16 teams, totally dismantled the defending Premiers and made them look third rate. If it wasn't for the umpires, we probably would have kept them to just 1 or 2 goals and perhaps their lowest ever score. I'm not sure if Brisbane have conceded more than 78 points in a game either, so our offense played one of their most complete games as well. And we have a midfield superstar still to come in.

Dakota Davidson is a thug. And she gets away with it.

And why wasn't that last front on spoil against our girl (didn't have time to see who she was) in that last marking contest a free against her?
If she doesn’t get looked at with her high shot on Vikki after the siren … (forearms to the head) then they are kidding themselves

I'm pretty sure that performance will scare the crap out of the other 16 teams, totally dismantled the defending Premiers and made them look third rate. If it wasn't for the umpires, we probably would have kept them to just 1 or 2 goals and perhaps their lowest ever score. I'm not sure if Brisbane have conceded more than 78 points in a game either, so our offense played one of their most complete games as well. And we have a midfield superstar still to come in.
Agree…they were walking in that last half and we were still running it out.
Plus your right…most of their goals came from assistance…not us..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love our AFLW team. They are cohesive and do all the one percenters for each other.
Amazing what happens when you have a team full of talented players that get to play together under stable leadership for multiple seasons in a row :stern look of development

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back