AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Pullar is back in contention this week which will be a welcome return
Birch not on injury list updated this afternoon so maybe all is fine
View attachment 2113268
Just been updated again. Libby's been cleared of serious injury which is great, in contention to face Port pending main training. Same as Lulu.

Shannon's back training too.

Just been updated again. Libby's been cleared of serious injury which is great, in contention to face Port pending main training. Same as Lulu.

Shannon's back training too.
Good news, but I'd be happy to give her the game off if Pullar is fit to go.

Good news, but I'd be happy to give her the game off if Pullar is fit to go.
Same. If Lulu is fit and firing i'd give Libby a rest and give Lulu a run out.

A melee that was over in about 5 seconds. The AFL clearly finds the image of women pushing and shoving each other to be far more unappealing and detrimental to the look of the game and so there's way less tolerance. This seems a bit sexist.
Its very sexist. They don't seem to like the women going as hard as they can.

Frankly i think its pissweak. The AFL is softer than plenty of AFLW footballers. (And plenty of other women who played footy before the AFLW too.)

Its very sexist. They don't seem to like the women going as hard as they can.

Frankly i think its pissweak. The AFL is softer than plenty of AFLW footballers. (And plenty of other women who played footy before the AFLW too.)
I've been thinking of this for some time too. It's downright sexist. The men can get away with so much more.

I've actually been considering writing a letter to the AFL head office for some time now just to bring it to their attention to at least make them think.

Tonight's game isn't much good and it doesn't involve us, but the umpiring is woeful.

Lions player takes off, bounces, ball doesn’t sit up, Lions player tackled, holding free to Lions, Dogs go WTF?, 50m, Lions goal.

Any junior umpire knows that's HTB. AFLW deserves better.

Tonight's game isn't much good and it doesn't involve us, but the umpiring is woeful.

Lions player takes off, bounces, ball doesn’t sit up, Lions player tackled, holding free to Lions, Dogs go WTF?, 50m, Lions goal.

Any junior umpire knows that's HTB. AFLW deserves better.

That hasn't been a holding free since Kevin Bartlett retired. And there's nothing worse than when an umpire doubles down on stupid.

I am in the hospital bed for the next 3 nights after a surgery today (I'm fine, wasn't an emergency) and feeling very miserable and sorry for myself(as you are after surgery) so right now all I want is our beloved Kangas to win tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting tomorrow night, we play four games between 20th September and 5th October, it could be a heavy workload for the likes of Garner, Riddell the two Kings and Rennie in the middle, perhaps they may get a game off at some stage.

EDIT: Fix up my terrible spelling.

Last edited:
No change smith survives

I’d go Pullar in Wednesday against blues
Yes the player named on the ground was most likely to be dropped
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

I am in the hospital bed for the next 3 nights after a surgery today (I'm fine, wasn't an emergency) and feeling very miserable and sorry for myself(as you are after surgery) so right now all I want is our beloved Kangas to win tomorrow.
All the best bro.

Starting tomorrow night, we play four games between 20th September and 5th October, it could be a heavy workload for the likes of Garner, Riddell the two Kings and Reddie in the middle, perhaps they may get a game off at some stage.
So five games between the 15th and the 5th.

All the best bro.
Thanks mate. Got the footy going at the moment to keep my mind off the pain. Short term pain long term gain, surgeon said it was a big success so i'm hoping and he's confident I'll be able to walk properly again.

So five games between the 15th and the 5th.
Yeah, I forgot we played on Sunday, surely 5 games in 20 days means a number of our players will get a game off. Perhaps we change our training schedules, but whatever Crocks and the Coaches do, you don't want the team and our mids in particular going into the back half of the season more fatigued than normal.

Yeah, I forgot we played on Sunday, surely 5 games in 20 days means a number of our players will get a game off. Perhaps we change our training schedules, but whatever Crocks and the Coaches do, you don't want the team and our mids in particular going into the back half of the season more fatigued than normal.
There's a couple of players getting about who have never missed a game since the beginning of AFLW who won't welcome any sort of resting / rotation in team selection across this intense schedule.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back