AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a couple of players getting about who have never missed a game since the beginning of AFLW who won't welcome any sort of resting / rotation in team selection across this intense schedule.
True, but if I was Crocks, I'd be asking the players what's more important, your personal records or winning a Premiership, they may not want or may think they don't need a break, but five games in twenty days has to have some kind of physical effect and having a break may be the perfect refresh going into the second half of the season.

It also gives us a chance to give the other players in our squad some time on the park, just in case they are required later in the season.

Can’t get over to Footscray for a 5.00 start on a workday. All jokes aside, it’s frustrating.
Totally agree. This is 100% about getting the game over before the aflm starts. The aflm comp should just draw straws at this point, and get out of the way of the real game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pullar doing the pre game warm up on the ground with the team going by the clubs insta story, looks to be fully fit

reckon they are setting her for the weds game
Late change maybe
Garner's brother is here (Ben?) he just pointed at the south end, so I guess that's where the cheer squad is.
Kane. I’m running a bit late. Almost at North Melbourne station

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back