AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge result! Go Dees

I feel a bit sick saying that.
Yeah, I was going for them and felt weird about it. Better for North if the other top teams have losses, but also watching it that was really brave and disciplined from a lot of young players, against some fantastic opponents and Marinoff and Randall especially lifting to try to get them home.

It’s bizarre to think that, if we lose to Adelaide, Hawthorn would be in the box seat to finish ahead of us on the table.
it's pretty ridiculous how easy their fixture has been. this thing they do where the top 4 all play each other and no one else has to play more than two of them is kind of a mess when it leads to results like this. a bottom 4 team improves a bit and suddenly they're glued to the top 4, meanwhile the one time they played an actual top team it wasn't even close.

it's pretty ridiculous how easy their fixture has been. this thing they do where the top 4 all play each other and no one else has to play more than two of them is kind of a mess when it leads to results like this. a bottom 4 team improves a bit and suddenly they're glued to the top 4, meanwhile the one time they played an actual top team it wasn't even close.
I actually hope the top 2 is us and hawks at years end

Make the lions road harder

We should beat every single team but it can’t hurt to make the next best teams road a little harder in the finals by playing an away qualifying final

Need cats at home to beat lions next week tho

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back