AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Come in, stop it, N. This is getting pathological. Take the win for what it is. There doesn’t always have to be a villian.
Watch the replay and you’ll see how much of a liability wright was in letting the crows in

Hell watch the last quarter of the grand final if you need a more painful reminder

Kearney back soon so we will be fine

Great win and great Friday night but we need to come up with something for Danielle Ponter. She always worries us and as soft as those frees were, it feels like the girls know it and panic when she’s around.
Chelsea Randall still high on my dislike list.

Last post as lm heading to bed.
Love wall
O’Shea and that tackle…
Birch down back……
Alice…
Oh heck the whole team…they are just … exhilarating to watch..
But gezz l a smile and admire Eddy ….what a magnificent season she is having

They are just a magical footy side

Skill, work ethic, humility, camaraderie, toughness…virtually everything you want in a football team, this group has it in spades.

Really are a credit to themselves and the club

Yep. It shit itself for me too. Somebody must have pulled the power plug at Norwood. Game finishes then 9 minutes of ads then nothing. It's the same on the replay. I think they might have all rushed to the airport for the last plane out.
That Norwood camera rig looks like it's from the 70s judging by the video quality. They must've run out of betamaxes or whatever

When you cover an opponent that doesn’t relieve you of fault

In general blind Freddy can see wright is useless in the air, doesn’t even know how to spoil properly

And let’s pray we don’t get another Dakota grand final situation on wright
All of our backs struggled against the taller players when they were taking clean marks. It’s actually what we do to opposition sides. It’s a worry because it’s exactly what Davidson does.

Great win and great Friday night but we need to come up with something for Danielle Ponter. She always worries us and as soft as those frees were, it feels like the girls know it and panic when she’s around.
Chelsea Randall still high on my dislike list.
Throw in Hatchard and you have my list.

I reckon we did pretty well limiting the impact of Marinoff.

Munyard was well held for the first half, bobbed up and I was fearing the worst but we seemed to tighten up again.

Rachel Martin looked magic when she touched the ball but we barely let her touch it.

Amy Smith getting over to halve the contest right at the end when the Crows player was thirty metres clear and should have been kicking into forward 50, was magic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really admire Adelaide, and I like and admire Marinoff, Randall, and Hatchard. In the W, Brisbane is the team I don’t like.

That game was another level to any other we’ve played or any I’ve seen this year, and winning it was massive.

Crows have several players with a distinct Game of Thrones energy

What does that mean?

Game Of Thrones GIF

Last post as lm heading to bed.
Love wall
O’Shea and that tackle…
Birch down back……
Alice…
Oh heck the whole team…they are just … exhilarating to watch..
But gezz l a smile and admire Eddy ….what a magnificent season she is having

If that play was observed in the AFLM it would still be on the highlight reel. Beautiful, fluent and representative of players having faith in one another to win the ball, retain possession and to execute at speed.

And that's off the back of Adelaide having a real crack as well, demonstrating that North are willing to transition to attack when they see opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW North Melbourne Football Club AFLW - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back