North Melbourne player under investigation for taxi robbery.

Remove this Banner Ad

please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

Wow -

How'd you pull that quote out so quickly?

I just think Hurley got slapped with a wet lettuce leaf - That doesn't mean I think he should have gone to prison -

Wow -

How'd you pull that quote out so quickly?

I just think Hurley got slapped with a wet lettuce leaf - That doesn't mean I think he should have gone to prison -

Thats not what you said. You said Krakouer did his time, Hurley on the other hand......

Clearly you inferred he should have done time.

Not serious enough to be incarcerated -

You'd have to be a clueless ideologue to think that he should genuinely be put in jail for this -

I'll reserve my right to forever consider Dumont a dog, just like I do with Hurley - and I certainly wouldn't be feeling sad if he lost his AFL contract or anything like that ..
But prison?

That'll make him ten times as nasty than he ever would have been once he's out again
Doing this he has shown he isn't fit to be in a civilised society.
Lock him up for a while, when you do something like that, tough shit you lose your privileges for a while, he certainly doesn't deserbe the privilege of being a AFL player.
It doesn't need to be a high security prison but sick of campaigner acts like this seemingly going unpunished, it's time to send a message.

I can't even tell which one he is. They both look like inbred trash.

Are those hats fashionable in Adelaide?

I know he was meant to step up and take over some of Greenwood's responsibilities but I'm sure North will dish out a stern punishment in time. Then it's a matter of what the police or courts do.

The robbery is really concerning.

Why the hell would you do something like this!? Especially when your a footy player who could be easily identified

Surely he must of been drunk or under the influence of something. No sober person would think this is a good idea or something you are going to get away with. There's a f**king camera right in his face

Clue up kid

Not a good start for 2 of North's young players.

Two consecutive off-seasons with North Melbourne first year players finding themselves in trouble with the club.
Who was the second one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

REALLY interested to see North's response to this. Regardless of the taxi driver not being injured, there is still assault and robbery charges on the table here. He hasn't had time to have brownie points, this is his first off-season since going on a list. If it turns out the worst for Dumont, then surely they have to swiftly delist him. Even robbery charges are pretty scummy and should be enough for a first year to be delisted.

Of course this is dependent on the charges being laid on Dumont after the investigation.

We pulled a press conference with all the North players to apologise for making a funny video about a chicken. Durmont will probably be decapitated for this. :p

Really unfortunate if it is Durmont, although it's pretty much been confirmed. He didn't come across to me as a dickhead but if the reports are true then I'm happy to see him booted out of Arden Street.

We pulled a press conference with all the North players to apologise for making a funny video about a chicken. Durmont will probably be decapitated for this.

That video was great.

But because it was North I thought it was terribly distasteful, a bad example for kids, disrepute and culture.

Thats not what you said. You said Krakouer did his time, Hurley on the other hand......

Clearly you inferred he should have done time.

Hurley, on the other hand...... got slapped with a wet lettuce leaf and in no way was close to being punished anywhere near enough for his indiscretion unlike Krakour.

You can read it like I inferred that I think Hurley should have gone to prison... but I didn't say that, because I don't think that -

Hurley got, what? Community service? Suspended sentence? Did he get suspended for any Essendon games? He certainly didn't lose an AFL contract

Doing this he has shown he isn't fit to be in a civilised society.
Lock him up for a while, when you do something like that, tough shit you lose your privileges for a while, he certainly doesn't deserbe the privilege of being a AFL player.
It doesn't need to be a high security prison but sick of campaigner acts like this seemingly going unpunished, it's time to send a message.

Locking him up is absolutely the worst thing you could do, especially for something like this - Yeah, I wouldn't care if he lost his contract with North Melbourne, that would certainly send him a message -

But whatever -

It's funny that we've had people with such extreme suggestions (send him to prison) that it almost makes me feel like defending Dumont, when in actual fact I have no empathy for him whatsoever -

Will be interesting to see Brayshaw's reaction on this.
He was pretty quick to condemn Essendon for going soft on Hurley.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne player under investigation for taxi robbery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back