North Melbourne v West Coast.. who will be better in 2024?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From 18th to 18th?
Movie Help GIF by Bad CGI Sharks

I'm assuming that comma is superfluous.
We're not getting off the bottom until 2026. (I mean maybe if percentage and fixturing lands the right way for a couple of early rounds next years its possible, but not as the season settles.)

Maybe not. But I reckon there’s definitely a chance this year.

Games against the Suns, Richmond and West Coast to come. All definitely winnable.

And then the Hawks in r24, who knows, especially if Hawthorn has nothing to play for.

You won’t win all of them. But it won’t surprise if you win 2 or even 3 of them, which could be enough to lift you off the bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As it stands West Coast (16th) are marginally ahead of North (17th) on the ladder, both of whom are ahead of Richmond (18th).
Its going to be an interesting finish to the season in regards to who finishes higher.

While North is play much better in recent times when i look at the Eagles team they look pretty damn good on paper. Given how badly that 'good on paper' team has performed it wouldn't surprise if Simmo got the axe before the season ends which may well give the list a kick in the pants thats spurred many teams in the past.

Well the Simmo sacking happened a bit faster than expected but is the right call. Thought WC should been in that game with Melbourne up to their eyeballs, was a very meek effort.
Will WC notch up a couple of end of season wins so many others do when a coach is sacked?
Just made the race to finish higher more interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne v West Coast.. who will be better in 2024?

Back