Who finishes higher in 2025, Adelaide, West Coast or North Melbourne?

• Adelaide

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • West Coast

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I think St Kilda could've easily been put in this group. They are going backwards and have nothing coming in to address that.
They went 8-4 over the last 12 games with wins over Geelong and Sydney. Think their good finish to the season has snuck under the radar

North will surprise. Can see them finishing around 11-12th

Can’t see it yet based on North’s last few games of this (2024) season

So on that note I see it as

Adelaide
Daylight
North & West Coast

Can’t see it yet based on North’s last few games of this (2024) season

So on that note I see it as

Adelaide
Daylight
North & West Coast
Didn't they play their last few games without Comben and Logue? Both are key structural pieces. I think they'll be sniffing around the bottom of the 8 for a decent chunk of next year

If North trade ins pay off they could easily be in that middle section of the ladder next year alongside the likes of Adelaide.
They have structure now with 2 KPFs and 2 KPDs, their young mids are a year older, Xerri has proven to be very good, if as rumoured they get Parker theyll have some leadership in the middle too. \

Primed to go, if they dont go up the ladder this year they may as well be relocated to Tas. Surely there is absolutely 0 excuse this year

I see Adelaide due to the experience players like Dawson, Laird even Rankine developing into a gun exciting player. Crows backline also has developed a lot and their forward line needs some work.

Our club North could reach 14th spot we need to concentrate on winning and no more draft after this year. November’s draft is very important for us and it’s all about picks for us so we need to be very wise who we grab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back