Game Day North v Cola non booing game day thread of peace (Dumont sub, no late changes)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We could still win this, but we could also get smashed. Need to stop making stupid mistakes first though.

How does Ben Jacobs keep getting a game? Soft as baby shit with no urgency in his game. Never been a big fan of his but I always hoped he could turn things around and start showing at least some tiny shred of heart.

So far, tonight has just reiterated the blatant fact that he doesn't belong nor deserve to be included in our best 22.

Franklin just walks up to Goldstein after siren and gives him a bump... Not one f***er in blue and white remonstrates with him.... So weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not weak to not give a **** what a pissant coked up campaigner like Buddy does. If the AFL was fair dinkum about illicit drugs he would have been out of the league years ago.

Franklin just walks up to Goldstein after siren and gives him a bump... Not one f***er in blue and white remonstrates with him.... So weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They know Scotts will be watching on TV and don't want to get in trouble for flying the flag. They dont want to get banned from the weekly Paper, Rock, Scissors game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Ben Jacobs keep getting a game? Soft as baby shit with no urgency in his game. Never been a big fan of his but I always hoped he could turn things around and start showing at least some tiny shred of heart.

So far, tonight has just reiterated the blatant fact that he doesn't belong nor deserve to be included in our best 22.
Just another skilless plodders to the list. Seriously has there been many teams that carry as many plodders and slow old guys as us?

Feel we're just not at the level as a club.
We are in the twilight zone. Better than garbage, but not good enough against genuine class. The writing was on the wall in Round 1 and we've done nothing to change my opinion that we are just plain ordinary this year. What a waste.

And bastinac??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back