North want to sell a home game to the Dockers or Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

And Richmond's were on Sunday? the infrastructure in Melbourne and layout of the city is entirely different.
Yes, all 8 on a Sunday. So time to retire complaining about Sunday arvo matches.
You're a ****ing sook, 20 years on this forum and every post of yours is so thin skinned and victim mentality and I don't think you've ever said anything funny. are you a school teacher? and making this a Richmond sympathy case ffs.
Eat a snickers champ.

North would be one of the more popular Victorian teams here probably only has Carlton as a rival?
I think people outside of WA don't realise how fairly big North are. for a small club with fairly limited success they permeate way more, especially because they're in the company of like Carlton and Essendon.

Always found it interesting how Collingwood aren't popular really at all in WA. Richmond had a moment with Cuzzy going over but you'd think with the amount of South Fremantle players they had, and Souths having maybe the biggest supporter base in the comp, there'd be more crossover. if anything Bulldogs people followed St Kilda through Winmar alone.

If we really do have a solid support base in WA and from this thread it seems like we do then I’m wrapt to give them another game.

There aren’t many of us, prefer us playing a game in a state where we are wanted and appreciated.

If this happens, I’m pretty confident it will be a North home game against either WC or Freo. That said, why would Hawthorn or St Kilda need to benefit? They’d be the away team: it wouldn’t require their agreement. Whether they would 'want to' to play North in Perth seems irrelevant.
Will 💯 be a home game against Wce/Freo will be close to a sellout and I presume we will make Eagles money for 1 game.

It would absolutely make sense for WCE for example to give us as much chance to make as much $$ as possible through corporate events, boxes etc.

What’s the alternative for them, an away game in Tassie/Docklands where they make no money anyway.

instead of North moving into another clubs area which won't help them or the afl grow. Move the two tassie games and the two others to Albury and Shep. Get some government support, help regional.footy which is struggling, give them a fam base of their own, be close enough for Melbourne fans to travel to and if North invests effort, let them get any North Victoria kid who gets past the second round of the draft.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app
How does this work? When you put an AFL game in struggling regional area as you suggest for AFL points during the season

Local people will attend this & not the local games.....That will be counter productive to all GVL regional teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

North want to sell a home game to the Dockers or Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back