2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a mate who was there and from his version a Carlton player slung tackled a North player and knocked him out in the first quarter and it escalated from there.

Are you sure it was a Carlton player? Media reports indicate there was no Carlton players playing for the Northern Blues.

https://outline.com/nFX4xW

North Heidelberg tried to exert their physical dominance against a young Northern Blues side.

No Carlton-listed players were taking part in the clash for the Northern Blues at Ikon Park.

Are you sure it was a Carlton player? Media reports indicate there was no Carlton players playing for the Northern Blues.

Ahh yeah that’s my bad. Northern Blues player. I just call them Carlton because well they pretty much are. Either way I was just trying to clear up that it wasn’t just North players trying to go the knuckle. We might have started it. There is some history between some of the guys playing from the NFL playing for northern Blues in the VFL. Anyways sorry for the confusion.

http://northernbluesfc.com.au/?p=6938

The squad does not include the emergencies for Carlton’s JLT side, which will be named closer to the beginning of the game.

Squad:-

PM1Squad2019.jpg

Hopefully Stocker runs our a full game in the midfield.

Great to see.

When he wasn't listed as an emergency against Essendon, was holding my breath that he didn't have a minor setback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they needed some super fit guys to come down and toil in the peak heat to protect others and Lochie copped the short end. Oh well.

Very much about getting full games today. Kennedy the same. Message is run hard all day.

As excited as we all are I wouldn't read much into today. Game against Pies will give a more clearer picture

Very much about getting full games today. Kennedy the same. Message is run hard all day.

As excited as we all are I wouldn't read much into today. Game against Pies will give a more clearer picture

Lochie gets full games at both levels. The question thus becomes, which players that play a similar role are being accommodated at his expense?

Gibbons perhaps, Schumacher maybe.

Lochie gets full games at both levels. The question thus becomes, which players that play a similar role are being accommodated at his expense?

Gibbons perhaps, Schumacher maybe.

Gibbons Polson Cuningham Murphy SPS Setterfield Simpson? Not about roles today. "Game Miles" is what I was told. Chance to give a few others a feel against AFL players this week. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Gibbons Polson Cuningham Murphy SPS Setterfield Simpson? Not about roles today. "Game Miles" is what I was told. Chance to give a few others a feel against AFL players this week. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Second last sentence makes the most sense IMO, given that no players are actually missing a game this week and assuming those playing in this match play a full game.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back