2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

For those interested in our new names, someone's mentioned Noah Wheeler previously, who was B&F for the Bendigo Pioneers last season in the TAC Cup. Ball-winning mid.

Another new name is Fin Brown, a medium forward out of Heathmont in the EFL, kicking 51 goals last season.

From the local talent, it looks like we're going to sign Sunny Brazier, a medium forward from Northern's TAC side, who may transition into an inside mid role over time.

The line-up for today seems to be:

FB: Keppell Kerr BSOS
HB: Stavrou Goddard Blakey
C: Penrith Stocker O'Brien
HF: Velissaris Casboult Wheeler
FF: Brown O'Dwyer Brazier

RR: TDK S.Fisher Wilson

Int: Dreher, Hurley, Caluzzi, McCabe, Strachan

Good thing the ball isn't going the other way at the moment, because I've not seen a less agile defence in years if that's how it's actually lined up, and none of the defensive small options seem likely to make up for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested in our new names, someone's mentioned Noah Wheeler previously, who was B&F for the Bendigo Pioneers last season in the TAC Cup. Ball-winning mid.

Another new name is Fin Brown, a medium forward out of Heathmont in the EFL, kicking 51 goals last season.

From the local talent, it looks like we're going to sign Sunny Brazier, a medium forward from Northern's TAC side, who may transition into an inside mid role over time.

The line-up for today seems to be:

FB: Keppell Kerr BSOS
HB: Stavrou Goddard Blakey
C: Penrith Stocker O'Brien
HF: Velissaris Casboult Wheeler
FF: Brown O'Dwyer Brazier

RR: TDK S.Fisher Wilson

Int: Dreher, Hurley, Caluzzi, McCabe, Strachan

Good thing the ball isn't going the other way at the moment, because I've not seen a less agile defence in years if that's how it's actually lined up, and none of the defensive small options seem likely to make up for that.

That still looks like a stronger NB team than we’ve put on the park in recent years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ta, Kennedy held back for other match back up ?
I assume AFL in such heat cam extend bench further if both clubs agree.
I'd suggest it was a clerical error on the part of the reporter submitting the story.

With a 30 man squad and an 8-man final bench, they'd already enacted the pre-season rules about extreme heat.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back