Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West have got 2 Practice matches. First against Belmont Lions down in Geelong on the 20th March and then Eildon at home on the 27th. Should be some good contests for us and a good chance to fine tune before Round One at Crispe Park! WiB!

how have the numbers been like at st marys?? has the club have enough players to field both seniors and reserves , or still just a senior team??

Have heard St Marys have been averaging between 15-20 at training... and will struggle to field a reserves team.. Will be alot of byes in the reserves!

Alot of clearances going through few clubs upwards of 5-6 changes in an out.. cant wait for round 1.

i have also heard that p/hill may struggle to field a reserves team also, can anyone from p/hill confirm or deny?

Sat down with a mate from Panton Hill the other week and added up the people who left, retired or aren't playing, we counted 33, 20 regulars from the best 22.

So I think they may struggle to fill a reserves side. Their senior side won't be too good either. Will Box is the only decent player left. Such a shame for a great club run by hard working people. Hoping they win a few games.

Your a toss bag Freddy Mercury, Panton Hill haven't lost hardly anyone,we have picked up a few handy blokes from Eltham and a few others from interstate PH will field two teams this year we had 45 on the track Monday night. Start worrying bout your team west this year. Think you might struggle to even put a half decent team on the field again pretty good playing at a club that hasn't won a game in 3 seasons. Pffft

Your a toss bag Freddy Mercury, Panton Hill haven't lost hardly anyone,we have picked up a few handy blokes from Eltham and a few others from interstate PH will field two teams this year we had 45 on the track Monday night. Start worrying bout your team west this year. Think you might struggle to even put a half decent team on the field again pretty good playing at a club that hasn't won a game in 3 seasons. Pffft

Saying it how it is, champ. What happened good players are still there? Boxy that is all.

45 on the track, funny when I watched training three weeks back you had all but 17-20 on the track.

Things are looking up at the Westies this season. We WILL finish higher than the Hillers this season.

Good luck.

i think that the confidence that the people for west are showing is great, lets hope its not all hot wind , round 5 should be interesting between p/hill and h/west , i'll be naming this " clash of the round"
maybe they can get the 2 prez's to do the 100mt dash at half time lol :D:D:D:D

Got to be confident, 2Blues! Who knows what can happen this season, it may be the year that it all turns around for us. Can't wait for Round 1 at Crispe Park. And "Piesin2010" anything you say is void because of your login name...haha! WiB!

West boys lookes solid last night, 40 odd on the track, alot of new faces with some good ball skills. Matty James is doing a great job with some new tactics that worked really well in the intra club. Hopefully we can get a good run of form of our 2 practice matches to lead into the 2010 season. WiB!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't worry about Heidelberg West beating Panton Hill, they've picked up at least 6 quality players and only lost probably 4 so I'd expect them to be better than last season and will definetly have more than enough to field 2 sides!

New quality 1's players coming from Eltham, Eltham College, Watsonia & Greensborough to look out for.

Wouldn't worry about Heidelberg West beating Panton Hill, they've picked up at least 6 quality players and only lost probably 4 so I'd expect them to be better than last season and will definetly have more than enough to field 2 sides!

New quality 1's players coming from Eltham, Eltham College, Watsonia & Greensborough to look out for.

Dude, you seriously better get off the choof.

I'd doubt that the players you have eluded to are of any quality at all. But, even if they are, you'd need 20 of them not 6!

The Galloping Gasometer cochroaching goes ok but I wonder how he will go when players start going walkabout mid season?

Love :footy:

west havent looked good for the last 5 years, dont think they no how to win, do
they even no there club song. anyways good luck maybe with new players on board they
can win a game or 2

Dude, you seriously better get off the choof.

I'd doubt that the players you have eluded to are of any quality at all. But, even if they are, you'd need 20 of them not 6!

The Galloping Gasometer cochroaching goes ok but I wonder how he will go when players start going walkabout mid season?

Love :footy:
what About the others the likes of Parkside, Res, Morang will they be a chance all this talk about west if they win a game good on them but they'll hardly make it to the big dance:footy:

Get A Grip............

what About the others the likes of Parkside, Res, Morang will they be a chance all this talk about west if they win a game good on them but they'll hardly make it to the big dance:footy:

Get A Grip............
your on the money there ALLAH its great that there is a buzz down there :thumbsu:but a ball hasn't even been bounced yet,
Anyone can look good on the track.

Whats the other clubs up to there's not long now

-----------------------------------------

BRING BACK THE BIFF

Known Practice Matches.

Reservoir Vs Fitzroy Stars, Watsonia, Kew
Panton Hill Vs Powelltown, Ivanhoe
Hurstbridge Vs ?
South Morang Vs Eltham College, ?
Parkside Vs Kew, ?
St Mary's Vs
Heidelberg West Vs Belmont, Thornton-Eildon

Westies had there training camp in rosebud on the weekend. Great effort by the boys who went, really pushed hard and full credit to matty james and the coaching team for a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back