Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
some thimgs never change.the joint has been a rabble for years.no wonder many of the kids hit the road to sydney cres.not to mention the coach.shut the place down

once there kids finish juniors its high tail out the joint

Late whispers, you wouldn't happen to be the ex president of the juniors down at morang??

Id love to see you reveal yourself and tell Patty Curran his a third rate footballer then you can change your tag to "latenight whimpers":eek:. no idea try to see a few games each year pfft so that gives you the knowledge and insight into the goings on at a club even behind closed doors, give me a break you muppet- Gossip in a pub each week is hardly facts, have another one you dolt

pat curran has been a fantastic servent of the dvfl/nfl.i never mentioned any names clown.

only calling it as i see it

the facts are very clear.no trophys to dust.no reunions to organise

WHY IS THIS SO!!!!!!!!!

watched the rezza & west game on the weekend.
west were lucky if rezza had a bench after half time rezza would have won bye 15 goals......

outstanding player for rezza was number #72 and for west it was #21

Well maybe if the tosser with the rat tail didnt punch a kid half his age in the face, he wouldnt have got a red card, and you may have had more on the bench!

Any truth to the rumour that the wheels are already falling off at Morang with the selection of captain causing rifts in the club, as i hear it there are players walking out and even drama's in the committee room, hope this is not the case....

Somethings going on
3 clearances to Lalor, all played ones last week

Any truth to the rumour that the wheels are already falling off at Morang with the selection of captain causing rifts in the club, as i hear it there are players walking out and even drama's in the committee room, hope this is not the case....
care to shed a bit more light on the subject?

care to shed a bit more light on the subject?
thats all i heard about it, i was hoping it wasnt the case but looking at the clearences today it has me thinking it may have some truth to it.
the story i got was that the coach spent most on Monday ringing players to see where they sat on the issue.

thats all i heard about it, i was hoping it wasnt the case but looking at the clearences today it has me thinking it may have some truth to it.
the story i got was that the coach spent most on Monday ringing players to see where they sat on the issue.

I heard they lost 4 and then had 5 new blokes at training on Tuesday.
Pitty the 4 walked out, strugling clubs need all they can get.
Good luck to all NFL clubs :thumbsu:

I heard they lost 4 and then had 5 new blokes at training on Tuesday.
Pitty the 4 walked out, strugling clubs need all they can get.
Good luck to all NFL clubs :thumbsu:
hope thats is the case for there sake, i do agree that all the struggling clubs need all the guys they can get, the NFL needs all sides to survive and get stronger if it wants the 3 div comp to work.

rezza picked up good kid named adam larsson......played at heidelberg under 19`s last year. kid goes alright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointed to read the clearances and confirm the rumours, 3 from Sth. Morang to Lalor. No denying the club has struggled in the last few years after what looked like a promising rise on the way before the whittlesea exodus. The club is very young, bar a few of us old blokes, and processes have been put in place this year to build the club for the future. Much like Hurstbridge did a few years ago by maintaining a core group of players and building them to achieve success. Looks like thee 3 won't be involved in that core but we will move forward without them.

Solid mateships at the club, a good core group in the making and a great family atmosphere has been built over the last few years. Those on the outside, or those that see "a few games a year" don't see this and aren't worth listening to on this site.

Div 3 will be a success due to the hard work of all the clubs involved. "All of them!"

How about people on the outside lay off ripping into these clubs and allow them to build towards success without putting ridiculous crap on this site that is read by potential recruits. Are you afraid that we will eventually catch and surpass your mob?????

some thimgs never change.the joint has been a rabble for years.no wonder many of the kids hit the road to sydney cres.not to mention the coach.shut the place down

once there kids finish juniors its high tail out the joint

^^^^ Rumour has it this is Marty Humphries, if so, why are you so bitter??

If not, whoever you are, you should move on and get over whatever your issues are. The club is changing, it takes time. Deal with it!

Very disappointed to read the clearances and confirm the rumours, 3 from Sth. Morang to Lalor. No denying the club has struggled in the last few years after what looked like a promising rise on the way before the whittlesea exodus. The club is very young, bar a few of us old blokes, and processes have been put in place this year to build the club for the future. Much like Hurstbridge did a few years ago by maintaining a core group of players and building them to achieve success. Looks like thee 3 won't be involved in that core but we will move forward without them.

Solid mateships at the club, a good core group in the making and a great family atmosphere has been built over the last few years. Those on the outside, or those that see "a few games a year" don't see this and aren't worth listening to on this site.

Div 3 will be a success due to the hard work of all the clubs involved. "All of them!"

How about people on the outside lay off ripping into these clubs and allow them to build towards success without putting ridiculous crap on this site that is read by potential recruits. Are you afraid that we will eventually catch and surpass your mob?????

I can honestly say that divy 3 has been great for most clubs so far, in particular West and Resa. We both have huge numbers down at the club and finacially are getting stronger. This was proven on saturday with a great game showing new and old players from both teams and a great come from behind win in the reserves for west.

I can honestly say that divy 3 has been great for most clubs so far, in particular West and Resa. We both have huge numbers down at the club and finacially are getting stronger. This was proven on saturday with a great game showing new and old players from both teams and a great come from behind win in the reserves for west.

West, can you tell me if old tails is still at the club, if so is he still getting a run and strapping anything that has a joint.

If not, whoever you are, you should move on and get over whatever your issues are. The club is changing, it takes time. Deal with it![/quote]

So the fall out at Sth Morang so far over pre-season and round 1:

1x Footy Manager
1x Operations Manager
Committee people
3x players so far

yeah looks like still a rabble.

^^^^ Rumour has it this is Marty Humphries, if so, why are you so bitter??

If not, whoever you are, you should move on and get over whatever your issues are. The club is changing, it takes time. Deal with it!

No, that would be Shaun Tofts, a bloke who lost his moral compass somewhere between the lakes and Lalor

1x Footy Manager
1x Operations Manager
Committee people
3x players so far

yeah looks like still a rabble.[/quote]

So with the 3 going to Lalor being the 2 Dowell brothers and Harvey,does that mean Luke and Matty Manning will aswell?? Seeing as how they are family in one way or another.

1x Footy Manager
1x Operations Manager
Committee people
3x players so far

yeah looks like still a rabble.[/quote]

we have to be very careful about what we post about the MIGHTY MORANG,there people dont take to kindly to the general opinion people express about there awesome footy club.

fantastic junior club in there own right being let down by a senior disaster.

some things never change

New on here so be gentle. I need to know why sth morang have lost 5 of their 6 back men, O'rourke their best forward, bar dowell, harradopolous (excuse spelling)? On top of that lost the u/19s, and recruited wash ups. So much for the emphasis on junior football. Now all you make believers, here's your chance to make excuses and tell us you have a plan, "again"..
I've read all your posts before and have a feel for who you are so don't hold back. Irate supporter for 30 yrs. And before you go me, yes, i have served the club many times, so i'm not on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back