Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least a team in the brown & gold can talk finals.
West Heidelberg going better than Hawthorn at the moment !
Who'd have thought

lets not get ahead of ourselves here, we have had a great start to the year and we will continue to improve throught the year. This week will show if we deserve to be top 4, and i think we are...

As I mentioned, he would have been pushed down the pecking order and wouldn't have got a game in the seniors this year due the depth.
Good little footballer, has some grunt about him, best used as a tagger in my opinion.

I heard he went to rezza as his best mate is a major sponsor down there.been playing very good football played in the magoos round 1 but hasnt looked back.With mitchell,collins,scannell,cremore,bullock,pretty and pennett is finding plenty of ball in the magoos so he will enter soon reservoir are looking the goods can't wait to watch them play parkside and hurstbridge just to see if they do have the goods.

I heard he went to rezza as his best mate is a major sponsor down there.been playing very good football played in the magoos round 1 but hasnt looked back.With mitchell,collins,scannell,cremore,bullock,pretty and pennett is finding plenty of ball in the magoos so he will enter soon reservoir are looking the goods can't wait to watch them play parkside and hurstbridge just to see if they do have the goods.
i actually seen brent on sunday and his knee was massive he said his knee cap poped out of joint, didnt look to good for him!!!

Id like to know how andrew wight from ressa is going??

He played round 1 and got suspended for 2 weeks for striking. He trained well and didn't miss a session and played on sat against Panton Hill. He played a reasonable game. He will get fitter and improve as the season progresses. He is a handy, experienced, strong big man ruck/ half back which he will play a key role in Reservoir's season. Good bloke around club too.

not exactly sure where kretlings from...he is hard at it rebounding/dashing half back flank. and sorry if your from an opposition team but the news will just get worse, the players still to return are by no9 means fringe players....the captain dicky collins will play next game, as will a div 1 a grade premiership player in leigh scannell, shane mitchell who is in my opinion the best midfielder in the comp will be back the week after. then mid year we have 2 club champions returning from operations and suspension in spiguglia and big meathead pretty.....also micky cremore who is a handy player has to return...signs are looking dangerous down at ressa.

I think one of the problems that we at Reservoir will face this year is picking a senior team as the season progresses. This is a quality problem that Reservoir hasn't had for years. This is a problem that all clubs want to have. This will keep players on their toes and avoid any complacency. The Reserves players will try hard to impress each week and put pressure on the Seniors. Hence, Reservoir's position on the ladder. The true test will come in the next 3 weeks where we play Hurtsbridge then Parkside.

i was at the game on saturday at they lost a few key players during the match and was still able to be up by 50 points at 3/4 time, they than hung there boots up as south morang are not good enough to score 50 points in a 1/4 to win the game!! south morang bottom 2 side this year!!!!

Are you serious???? To suggest that a team that had only won its first game in 3 or so years a few weeks ago(against St Marys) would put the cue in the rack after leading by 40 points a 3/4 time( not 50 as you stated) and after having already kicked with a fairly strong wind at times in the 1st and 3rd quater, what a rediculous comment.I hope all west people don't think like you! I am sure they don't! U only won by 26 points against a young team who is a rock bottom at the moment and lacking confidence.

I am sure Matty James wasn't thinking that, i could over hear a few things what he was saying at 3qtr time and knew Morang had the wind(which had dropped alot by then) and was worried about Morangs young legs.The way he put himself to fullback and played the last 1/4 on Even Mills (who had already kicked 4 i think up till then and was Morangs best forward) , Matty kept in his face the whole 1/4,arm on him, pushing him back over the goal line and in to the post, scragging him and continiously in his ear, mostly with is back to the play,Well he deffinantly hadn't put the cue in the rack.

Come down to Morang on the 19th of june and we will see how cocky you are Cascade! Or better still make the trip to Panton Hill on sat and see !
Morang are at rock bottom at the moment, no denying that but we will keep playing kids and the benifits will eventualy come and we might not be able to get near Parkside, Hursty and Rezza for a while but i am sure we will be able to match the rest as the season goes on!

Are you serious???? To suggest that a team that had only won its first game in 3 or so years a few weeks ago(against St Marys) would put the cue in the rack after leading by 40 points a 3/4 time( not 50 as you stated) and after having already kicked with a fairly strong wind at times in the 1st and 3rd quater, what a rediculous comment.I hope all west people don't think like you! I am sure they don't! U only won by 26 points against a young team who is a rock bottom at the moment and lacking confidence.

I am sure Matty James wasn't thinking that, i could over hear a few things what he was saying at 3qtr time and knew Morang had the wind(which had dropped alot by then) and was worried about Morangs young legs.The way he put himself to fullback and played the last 1/4 on Even Mills (who had already kicked 4 i think up till then and was Morangs best forward) , Matty kept in his face the whole 1/4,arm on him, pushing him back over the goal line and in to the post, scragging him and continiously in his ear, mostly with is back to the play,Well he deffinantly hadn't put the cue in the rack.

Come down to Morang on the 19th of june and we will see how cocky you are Cascade! Or better still make the trip to Panton Hill on sat and see !
Morang are at rock bottom at the moment, no denying that but we will keep playing kids and the benifits will eventualy come and we might not be able to get near Parkside, Hursty and Rezza for a while but i am sure we will be able to match the rest as the season goes on!

we didnt take our foot off the gas, morang burst out the blocks and got a couple of quick goals before we held our composure and made sure we came away with the win. I think what cascade is trying to say is that the injuries did have an impact in the last qtr as everyone started to get tired...

He played round 1 and got suspended for 2 weeks for striking. He trained well and didn't miss a session and played on sat against Panton Hill. He played a reasonable game. He will get fitter and improve as the season progresses. He is a handy, experienced, strong big man ruck/ half back which he will play a key role in Reservoir's season. Good bloke around club too.

Switch that around to forward flank he can take a strong grab and can find the goals, providing you don't put too much pressure on him.

we didnt take our foot off the gas, morang burst out the blocks and got a couple of quick goals before we held our composure and made sure we came away with the win. I think what cascade is trying to say is that the injuries did have an impact in the last qtr as everyone started to get tired...

SOUTH MORANG,30YRS OF RABBLE.

close the joint down or let the juniors take control as they clearly have the people who have some sort of an idea how to remotely run a football club.

got me stuffed how people can enjoy a cold 1 watching that crap

close the joint down or let the juniors take control as they clearly have the people who have some sort of an idea how to remotely run a football club.

Ah Whispers, it seems that your new mob aren't doing much better. Actually I'm pretty sure you are 0-4 as opposed to 0-3. I guess your idea of running a football club is too not pay blokes all too often and smash all your money into one big red superstar until even he gets fed up! Maybe if you guys had of paid everyone last year you might have hung onto one or two of them and have a chance of winning a game. Its going to be a long fall from grace for the bloods and I'm sure we will see you alot sooner then you think!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Whispers, it seems that your new mob aren't doing much better. Actually I'm pretty sure you are 0-4 as opposed to 0-3. I guess your idea of running a football club is too not pay blokes all too often and smash all your money into one big red superstar until even he gets fed up! Maybe if you guys had of paid everyone last year you might have hung onto one or two of them and have a chance of winning a game. Its going to be a long fall from grace for the bloods and I'm sure we will see you alot sooner then you think!

very uninformed LL GOOSE.

Obviously spending your saturdays down at the lakes is having an effect on you.

big red had an issue with the coach, not his pay.crazyburn offered that much coin he couldnt keep the smile off his face

very uninformed LL GOOSE.

Obviously spending your saturdays down at the lakes is having an effect on you.

big red had an issue with the coach, not his pay.crazyburn offered that much coin he couldnt keep the smile off his face

I know that big red was paid on time most times, its the 21 other blokes that lined up next to him that had to suffer. The young blokes who won't put up a whinge if they aren't paid until late november/december or even later!
Good to see them really kicking on at other clubs!

ok. round 5 with 2 undefeated teams in Reservoir & Hurstbridge.

my tips are
South Morang v Hurstbridge - 110 pts
Panton Hill v Heidelberg West - 43pts
Parkside v St.Marys - 148pts

over and out.

looking forward to watching the rezza/hurstbridge next week.

now my tips
hurst to take top spot for a week
west bye 3 goals
parkside to have a walk over .

if st marys can keep there list together they will go alright in a couple of years some very good young kids coming thru.

have a great weekend watching all the local footy guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbandit

my tips are

over and out.

looking forward to watching the rezza/hurstbridge next week.

now my tips
hurst to take top spot for a week
west bye 3 goals
parkside to have a walk over .

if st marys can keep there list together they will go alright in a couple of years some very good young kids coming thru.

have a great weekend watching all the local footy guys

This week's selections:
South Morang vs Hurstbridge. The 'Bridges should do it easy.
Panton Hill vs Heidelberg West. Interesting game with a couple of West boys returning to the Hill.
Parkside vs St Mary's. Should be a walk in the park for the Devils.
Reservoir - Bye

my tips are

over and out.

My thoughts are:
South Morang vs Hurstbridge
Panton Hill vs West Heidelberg
Parkside vs St Mary's
Reservoir - Bye

2010 Division Three Seniors
Panton Hill 8.4 15.8 20.10 26.13 (169)
Heidelberg West 4.0 7.1 10.2 12.3 (75)

GOALS:
Panton Hill: Garrard 8 Oconnor 4 Byron 3 Gilmore 2 Garrard 2 Haydock 2 Dodd Burleigh Darcy-Molloy Hodgson Parker
Heidelberg West: Lyngcoln 4 James 2 Young 2 James Camilleri Aili Butler

BEST:
Panton Hill: Mc Auliffe Garrard Byron Parker Gilmore Hodgson
Heidelberg West: Stuart Young Sadler Camilleri Contessa Lacy

South Morang . . . .
Hurstbridge . . . .

Parkside 5.3 9.8 21.13 28.20 (188)
St Mary's 0.0 0.1 1.1 3.2 (20)

GOALS:
Parkside: Ross 6 King 6 Stafford 3 McKinlay 2 Wise 2 Gresham 2 Bell Copley Romano McLaren Wise Young McCall

BEST:
Parkside: Sabelberg Bell Martinez Crilly Wise McCall

Great win by the Redbacks today, alot better team at home! Need to win some away though if they want to play finals. Some good recruits starred today also...

I know that big red was paid on time most times, its the 21 other blokes that lined up next to him that had to suffer. The young blokes who won't put up a whinge if they aren't paid until late november/december or even later!
Good to see them really kicking on at other clubs!

You are a ***king tool. Don't start spreading shit about our club.If you want to know anything you can get in touch with our president who will be happy to inform you of the goings on.

You are a ***king tool. Don't start spreading shit about our club.If you want to know anything you can get in touch with our president who will be happy to inform you of the goings on.

Sorry mate but the barn door swings both ways.

Shaun, Shaun, Shaun if you spent a little less time posting about Morang and a bit more time coaching, your side might do a bit better instead of getting flogged every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back