Northern Football League Division 3 - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would suggest win the Premiership to get value for money on the coin you are paying out!

Ha HA HA...Interesting that you'd bring up a comment like this Brutal?, But I need to question your reasons for doing so? Are you a panton hill committee member are you? How would you know what clubs are paying and how do you determine what there "value for money" is? Why would you get on this forum and make such a comment in the 1st place?

I would assume that in order to make such a comment you would first require the knowledge of how much Panton Hill are playing players & then need to know what all the other clubs Parkside, Hurstbridge, Reservoir, Heidelberg West, South Morang & St Mary's are paying to there players in the same division then compare us to them, before you could make an assessment on whether or not our total "paying out" would be considered "Value" towards a premiership or not? But you obviously know all of this somehow already, don't you?

Ha HA HA...Interesting that you'd bring up a comment like this Brutal?, But I need to question your reasons for doing so? Are you a panton hill committee member are you? How would you know what clubs are paying and how do you determine what there "value for money" is? Why would you get on this forum and make such a comment in the 1st place?

I would assume that in order to make such a comment you would first require the knowledge of how much Panton Hill are playing players & then need to know what all the other clubs Parkside, Hurstbridge, Reservoir, Heidelberg West, South Morang & St Mary's are paying to there players in the same division then compare us to them, before you could make an assessment on whether or not our total "paying out" would be considered "Value" towards a premiership or not? But you obviously know all of this somehow already, don't you?

Well said.

Well Parkside are on the record as not paying big bucks, don`t know anyone at ressa, doubt heid west would be, if south morang are, they`ve rocks in their heads, fair to say st mary`s would be incentive based, don`t know about hursty. I`ve been around long enough and been in the position of negotiating contracts, and the anecdotal evidence around the traps is that P/hill are paying good coin this year. It`s not a crime, don`t get upset about it! It`s always a tough call and I know you guys have done sensationally well considering all the losses, hopefully the rewards are long term. Cheers!

Of just recent i've seen the name B. Fennell pop up in a few best on ground perfomances for hurstbridge anyone have any info about him all i know from word of mouth is that he's only 17 ???

SOUTH MORANG,30YRS OF RABBLE.

close the joint down or let the juniors take control as they clearly have the people who have some sort of an idea how to remotely run a football club.

got me stuffed how people can enjoy a cold 1 watching that crap

Shauny, Shauny, if ever there was a bloke who held in his hand the greatest opportunity to change a club culture forever, it was you.
But instead you chose another track which is fair enough as it is a free country after all,and it looks like you have your problems there as well. Now all you will be remembered for is being a two pot screamer and dodgy junior coach with a penchant for running thru the rooms with naked boys.
In another couple of years everyone will say Sean who? ah yes that flogg of all flogs

okay round 6 ppls..

St.Marys v South Morang - 82 pts
Parkside v Heidelberg West - 68pts
Reservoir v Hurstbridge - 8pts

who will remain undefeated? going to be a great game at Rezza! i believe Hurstbridge may get the spoils in a close one.

okay round 6 ppls..

St.Marys v South Morang - 82 pts
Parkside v Heidelberg West - 68pts
Reservoir v Hurstbridge - 8pts

who will remain undefeated? going to be a great game at Rezza! i believe Hurstbridge may get the spoils in a close one.

My selections for this week:
St Mary's vs South Morang
Parkside vs Heidelberg West
Reservoir vs Hurstbridge
Panton Hill - Bye

Just cant fit 34 into 22 34 players all capable of playing so just a problem No walk outs just two very very good sides running out tommorrow !
All ready for tommorrow good luck to all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

little birdie told me a few reservoir players are not very happy , and may walk out on the club ?

Whenever someone starts a sentence with 'I heard' or 'I hear', the rest of what they are about to say is usually false!
The truth is, that since we have recruited well and made the club so attractive, we have the quality problem of having to make tough decisions when selecting the sides!
If a player is not selected or dropped to the reserves there is only 2 choices he can make: 1 - He spits the dummy and defaults to selfish mode and starts whinging about the decision and gets the 'poor me' attitude or 2 - He has a good look at himself, asks what he needs to do to get picked and takes the appropriate action necessary and moves on with it!
It takes a resiliant and strong minded man to make choice no 2. At Reservoir this year, all players know what is expected of them and there are no favourites! I am confident that the boys will stand up and stick by their club and dispell all the false rumours and innuendo that can spread like cancer. These quality problems are common at successful clubs! Just ask Heidelberg, Bundoora and Montmorency!

Whenever someone starts a sentence with 'I heard' or 'I hear', the rest of what they are about to say is usually false!
The truth is, that since we have recruited well and made the club so attractive, we have the quality problem of having to make tough decisions when selecting the sides!
If a player is not selected or dropped to the reserves there is only 2 choices he can make: 1 - He spits the dummy and defaults to selfish mode and starts whinging about the decision and gets the 'poor me' attitude or 2 - He has a good look at himself, asks what he needs to do to get picked and takes the appropriate action necessary and moves on with it!
It takes a resiliant and strong minded man to make choice no 2. At Reservoir this year, all players know what is expected of them and there are no favourites! I am confident that the boys will stand up and stick by their club and dispell all the false rumours and innuendo that can spread like cancer. These quality problems are common at successful clubs! Just ask Heidelberg, Bundoora and Montmorency!
thanks for the details champ .
and good luck for the year !

i am a rezza supporter and have been for a long time...i think its a discrace matt deffa isnt in the side, he is in the top ten not the top 22, you cant tell me the new panel dont have there favourites...

i am a rezza supporter and have been for a long time...i think its a discrace matt deffa isnt in the side, he is in the top ten not the top 22, you cant tell me the new panel dont have there favourites...

to put everyone at ease.i know the deefa boys really well spoke to both today and they are going no where ofcourse everyone wants to play 1 but somebody has to miss out and now they will play magoos tomorrow with the cousin and best mate and i know both with be in the best tomorrow so watch out hurstbridge

Well, two very interesting games this week - a top of the table battle and a bottom of the table yawn. So.
St Mary's vs South Morang. Don't think the newbies are ready to win yet, so by default it's Morang.
Parkside vs Heidelberg West. Another easy win for the Psrkers.
Reservoir vs Hurstbridge. Top of the table and Reservoir's first big test. And they should pass with flying colours.

Mc Gregor in the ones is his brother coaching again.. The older one of the brothers should have been in before him.. Favourites is a must.. Rezza will need to pull there heads out there arse and play players that are there to make the club go to divi 2 and not who the coach is in love with or his sons mates... I hope that i deffa brothers dont leave they are great players and would be missed...

Mc Gregor in the ones is his brother coaching again.. The older one of the brothers should have been in before him.. Favourites is a must.. Rezza will need to pull there heads out there arse and play players that are there to make the club go to divi 2 and not who the coach is in love with or his sons mates... I hope that i deffa brothers dont leave they are great players and would be missed...
cory mgregor is a borderline ones player the older brother struggles to get a game in the twos. your right the deffa brothers are very talented. rezza needs them. it is no coincidence all the suprise selections in the ones are the coaches sons mates...everyone knows it, its the elephant in the room.

cory mgregor is a borderline ones player the older brother struggles to get a game in the twos. your right the deffa brothers are very talented. rezza needs them. it is no coincidence all the suprise selections in the ones are the coaches sons mates...everyone knows it, its the elephant in the room.

Hey Mate Dont worry about it your not a supporter saying crap like that !
Dont need ya !

Find out facts before posting hey.....

No favourites at all just a even side, Matt definately is in our best 22 everyone knows that !

Obviously the selection of committee aren't doing their job as we losing a lot games !!!!!!!!! ppppppffffffftttttttt

Cant please some people

Hey Mate Dont worry about it your not a supporter saying crap like that !
Dont need ya !

Find out facts before posting hey.....

No favourites at all just a even side, Matt definately is in our best 22 everyone knows that !

Obviously the selection of committee aren't doing their job as we losing a lot games !!!!!!!!! ppppppffffffftttttttt

Cant please some people

lets me start bye saying the guys that went into the 1 are not coach son best mate as marc deefa goes out with young doc all weekend
and second all the hear say is bullshit.everyone needs to know only 22 players can play in the 1

in the magoos today you will see both deefa boys,pennant who has been in the best the last couple of week and finding good form,beech who has been outstanding for the club,anderson who has been unstoppable at full back maybe 3 goals on him for the year,b bullock coming back from inj still working his way back,big nick who has about 20 goals in 3 weeks.

went into the 1 this was
collins -captain of the club
cremore-vice captain last year
miller - young and skinny kid who puts everything on the line
cory mc - played in the magoos last week for 3 qtr and had more touches then parkside whole side.

my last words.

get down to rezza today and watch what should be a cracker of a game

matt deefa definitely should be in the ones we all know that.....little marcy boy has claims as well. although try finding two players in that team that dont deserve to be there.....tough gig. 4 and zip and people still arnt happy....good position to be in.

2010 Division Three Seniors
Reservoir 1.5 5.6 3.5 12.17 (89)
Hurstbridge 6.1 3.1 0.6 12.10 (82)

GOALS:
Reservoir: Carlucci 4 Johansen 2 Wallace 2 Celestin 2 Smith Wight
Hurstbridge: Milne 4 Salvatore 2 Heron Saw Fennell Jones Caldwell Jellie

BEST:
Reservoir: Buckley Wight Collins Docherty Johansen Maloney
Hurstbridge: Jellie Fennell Richards Caldwell Johnston Salvatore

Parkside 3.5 9.9 12.19 18.25 (133)
Heidelberg West 1.2 1.3 3.3 4.3 (27)

GOALS:
Parkside: Ross 5 King 3 Bell 2 Wise 2 Copley Ialuna Gresham McLaren Wise Hockey
Heidelberg West: James 2 Stuart Osborne

BEST:
Parkside: Wise Bell Sabelberg Stafford Romano Copley
Heidelberg West: Sadler Shanahan James Grant Camilleri Bruitzman

St Mary's 3.0 7.6 8.11 11.18 (84)
South Morang 3.5 10.7 14.9 20.13 (133)

GOALS:
St Mary's: Doherty 4 Schulz 2 Robinson 2 Benson Murphy Schulz
South Morang: Argent 5 Russell 3 Fraser 3 Duggan 2 Robinson 2 Tuchin Knight Mills Delromano Manning

BEST:
St Mary's: Murphy Costanzo Demasi Poyser Schulz Schulz
South Morang: Knight Herry Delromano Argent Heatley Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back