Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look mate I respect the Eltham coaching staff trying to develop younger players but I think they would be better off trying to win another 19's flag than play in a struggling senior side. And for what its worth I did come out of retirement earlier in the season to have a run. My statistics for the day: 1 kick (ineffective), Time on Ground: 12 minutes.
half those blokes wouldn't get a game in our seconds!!!! :D

Yeh look, talk about the ladde or whatever the only difference thats gonna be made to the league is how well josh ernest is going to perform in the finals series. If the Eltham coach (Michael Caton) decides to play him like andrew Mcleod (running loose of half back) then he will be damaging. One player to watch out for in the finals series.

Oh WoW! cannot believe that blokes top 20. Willo? come on your kidding me. Samie? Put a good defender on him he is hopeless. Cheap little shit like Tom Lonergan. ONly looks good cause he gets the delivery from a good midfield. Rough him up a bit he does not like it at all. Exact same with Vincotoro. Put a decent defender on him he is a shocker. Its quite easy to look good playing with a good bunch of midfielders

Look mate I respect the Eltham coaching staff trying to develop younger players but I think they would be better off trying to win another 19's flag than play in a struggling senior side. And for what its worth I did come out of retirement earlier in the season to have a run. My statistics for the day: 1 kick (ineffective), Time on Ground: 12 minutes.
well i believe to be honest we are trying to win flags in the 19's flag we will finish second have a few handy inclusions come week 2 1st semi finbal should put us in good stead i believe, also good to hear u toughjned up for a whole 12 minutes:p:thumbsu:

HEY GUYS... jus as a general observer of the whole compition on the nfl website and also seeing some games myself... just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on who will win their club B n F?? or any more suggetions for the league B n F .. even if the players have played seniors of watevr.. as long as they r able to win it in the 19's...

Cheers..

who do people think will win the under 19's granny this year. its out of eltham and west preston. eltham has dominated and looks the strongest and are favourites but west preston will shake it up with players that have to come back from seniours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back