Northern State Football League - Lions, GC, + 4 elite QAFL sides 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It doesn't cease to amaze me of the short sightedness of you people in the South - presumably you are talking about those in the deep south, being the AFL.

2. Do you people realise there are regions and towns in Queensland besides the South-East corner - i presumed wrong, you are talking about SEQ

3. The Cairns AFL will have one of the teams in the Northern Conference - they should but it doesn't appear so in 2011.

4. Suffice to say, you people obviously have no idea what's going on - wow, a real chip on your shoulder. It seems 'us' people are a little bit more factual than 'you'. FACT: The competition starts in 2011 and the Cairns AFL do not have a team in the new competition YET!

5. The AFL Cairns league is second only to the top tier comp in Brisbane - that is probably true

6. The sooner we get to secede from you southerners the better. Then we can use all of the money from the resource sector on where it's needed instead of propping up the philanderers in the south - wow the show stopper. Going from footy to politics to questioning our sex lives.......What is the real issue here? a) AFL cairns not getting enough recognition and SEQ to blame? b) not in the new competition and SEQ are to blame? c) you really, really don't like South East Queensland? d) the excesive heat is getting to you or e) all of the above?

Yes Dog I am referring to SEQ.
Yes your correct the comp does start in 2011. We have players from here going to play for Canberra.
Cairns will have a team in the Northern Conference in 2012 when the Northern Conference begins.
Original question was do you people know that there are other AFL leagues outside of the South-East Corner? and yes I meant Brisbane. Unfortunately Brisbane still has the old mentality of "as long as we're right who cares about the rest of the state". You my learned friend, probably still believe that milk comes from the bottle and vegies are made solely by Birdseye or McCains.

Yes Dog I am referring to SEQ.
Yes your correct the comp does start in 2011. We have players from here going to play for Canberra.
Cairns will have a team in the Northern Conference in 2012 when the Northern Conference begins.
Original question was do you people know that there are other AFL leagues outside of the South-East Corner? and yes I meant Brisbane. Unfortunately Brisbane still has the old mentality of "as long as we're right who cares about the rest of the state". You my learned friend, probably still believe that milk comes from the bottle and vegies are made solely by Birdseye or McCains.

Hahaha
Yes your correct the comp does start in 2011. We have players from here going to play for Canberra(the Canberra Radiers or a specific club????????).

Are you referring to 2 different comps starting over the next 2 seasons?

Original question was do you people know that there are other AFL leagues outside of the South-East Corner? and yes I meant Brisbane. - well you should've saved all the angst and bullshit and just asked. I am in the South-East corner but not Brisbane and i can say i do know of other AFL leagues outside the south east corner, actually played in a few of them. There you are, that clears that up, we should be all good then.

What would you like "Brisbane" to do differently?

Are the personal attacks because you cannot back up your original rant? (i think you called it a question)

Anyway i better go and milk the bottle and harvest the Birdseye........

Hahaha
Yes your correct the comp does start in 2011. We have players from here going to play for Canberra(the Canberra Radiers or a specific club????????).

Are you referring to 2 different comps starting over the next 2 seasons?

Original question was do you people know that there are other AFL leagues outside of the South-East Corner? and yes I meant Brisbane. - well you should've saved all the angst and bullshit and just asked. I am in the South-East corner but not Brisbane and i can say i do know of other AFL leagues outside the south east corner, actually played in a few of them. There you are, that clears that up, we should be all good then.

What would you like "Brisbane" to do differently?

Are the personal attacks because you cannot back up your original rant? (i think you called it a question)

Anyway i better go and milk the bottle and harvest the Birdseye........

Dog, you obviously need to get a life. You talk about rant, what about your rant. An obvious ignoramus who has yet learn about life.

AFL make the call Flinstone not us...........what would happen to the other clubs in Cairns if one was to join this comp. Everyone would want to play with the big league club. Keep your comp strong for as long as you can and keep up with the great work your doing with grass roots footy and developing great players. Hey we all loose them eventually if they make the big league

Well a club representative of the Cairns region will happen. The cost to clubs, who knows. I know that AFL Cairns have drawn up a business plan and have put a lot of time and effort into the venture. Time will tell Brisvegas. I only hope that the Cairns comp isn't effected like the old Brisbane Rugby League comp was when the Brisbane Broncos entered the then NSWRL.

Dog, you obviously need to get a life. You talk about rant, what about your rant. An obvious ignoramus who has yet learn about life.

Haha very funny again. The only thing obvious is that you have been exposed talking BS.

I am trying to hold you to account for the rubbish you are talking, it seems your only response is a personal attack.

My learnings would appear to far outweigh yours my angry insulting little friend.

Haha very funny again. The only thing obvious is that you have been exposed talking BS.

I am trying to hold you to account for the rubbish you are talking, it seems your only response is a personal attack.

My learnings would appear to far outweigh yours my angry insulting little friend.
Yabba Dabba Doooo....:D

Blackdog, just a couple of questions if you don't mind of course.

1. Do you come from South Australia?
2. Would you happen to be a Teacher?

Blackdog, just a couple of questions if you don't mind of course.

1. Do you come from South Australia?
2. Would you happen to be a Teacher?

Answers:
1. No, but i like most South Australians i meet and they have a very strong competition (and i don't think it is in SEQ).
2. No, but i am appreciative of all that i learnt from them (you probably hate teachers because they hold students accountable for talking rubbish).

Questions for Flintstone:
1. Are you going to get back on topic and answer the original questions you were asked?
2. Is there a part of the country that you do like apart from Cairns?
3. Do you know the definition of a bigot?

To you Blackdog

standing-ovation-0907-lg.jpg

maybe this is a solution for Flinstone

wile_e_coyote-gravity-lessons.jpg

Lmfao is that the best you could come up with Chikka, did u learn that off your Grandma...yawn..

tiger-yawning.jpg

Lmfao is that the best you could come up with Chikka, did u learn that off your Grandma...yawn..

tiger-yawning.jpg

How is caleb brown and ferguson goin g? Do you thnk they will look good in red white and black? Pretty sure they are training at a ground other than the back school oval of mott st. Where does that leave mayne? Brown irreplacable at the tigs

How is caleb brown and ferguson goin g? Do you thnk they will look good in red white and black? Pretty sure they are training at a ground other than the back school oval of mott st. Where does that leave mayne? Brown irreplacable at the tigs
Why ask me you seem to know it all anyway. Anyway back on topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why ask me you seem to know it all anyway. Anyway back on topic.

are the rumours true that the new tigers coach isnt happy, with players leaving after he took the job, ferguson couldnt get a kick 10 years ago at the panthers, and they have got a lot better. mayne will finish last this year without brown.

are the rumours true that the new tigers coach isnt happy, with players leaving after he took the job, ferguson couldnt get a kick 10 years ago at the panthers, and they have got a lot better. mayne will finish last this year without brown.

Brown will be missed, but I don't think one player maketh a team.

I think Grange went into the final round against Mayne this year with the same belief. We should be wary of writing off a team before pre season.

Brown will be missed, but I don't think one player maketh a team.

I think Grange went into the final round against Mayne this year with the same belief. We should be wary of writing off a team before pre season.

So the Pineapple cup has 11 teams and therefore won't be an 18 round home and away system. The finals will be decided by who plays Mayne twice and boosts their percentage.

How does Mayne expect to improve, who is going to bolster their playing stocks!
Looking at their "home ground" I can't see an influx of revenue and with all quality juniors heading off to play State League is their any realistic future for them.

Common sense dictates the Pineapple cup needs only 10 teams (18 rounds home and away and percentage at final time is reflective of the season) and QAFL need to make a decision on who exits - they done it before !

So the Pineapple cup has 11 teams and therefore won't be an 18 round home and away system. The finals will be decided by who plays Mayne twice and boosts their percentage.

How does Mayne expect to improve, who is going to bolster their playing stocks!
Looking at their "home ground" I can't see an influx of revenue and with all quality juniors heading off to play State League is their any realistic future for them.

Common sense dictates the Pineapple cup needs only 10 teams (18 rounds home and away and percentage at final time is reflective of the season) and QAFL need to make a decision on who exits - they done it before !

Seems logical that a 10 team comp would be the way to go. The Magpies are just as much to blame for sucking so bad in the State League. Mayne have a great history but how long can they continue with finishing bottom 2 or 3 every year? Why not swallow a little pride, drop down a division and give loyal servants like Housego a chance to play finals footy? I love footy history as much as the next bloke, but the whole comp is going to suffer with 11 teams in it.

Mayne are financially better off than most would like to believe,example Mayne were 1 of only 2 clubs who paid there way throughout the season. they are having dressing rooms built,car park is getting properly surfaced more to come. they have had successfull revenue raising raffles like one supporter donated a computer for a major prize. with an absolute loyal supporter base helping the club voluantary the club future looks promising.

They have been able to produce an Under 18's team a few years ago which has reasonably successful and has produced some good players. with a little patience and some good recruiting and developing some of our youth we will get better. Tigers for Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back