Not All Men

Remove this Banner Ad

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsexual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask “mommies, what’s that?”
>they don’t know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters‘ penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feel the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren’t allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>go back out to gaze once more at the cis-gendered abomination
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature

Beat me to it you bastard. I ****ing love this post.

Ahh come on, those feminist bitches are alright.

Keeping+it+real+in.......+da+hood.+those+be+my+bitches_8d5a1b_4699647.jpg

Wow fem nazi be crazy and I didn't even get through the entire post! Does her argument become null and void if you remind her that women rapist and kiddy fiddlers exist?

Also, these faux feminist men are so lame and they don't even realise they're locked into the same internal system as all the 'bad men' they're trying to protect these good women against.

eg

>Become feminist
>Market self as caring, cultured and empathetic human to women
>Campaign heavily
>???
>Profit (sex)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Radical anything is bad. And rad-fems are no different. Usually a bunch of self-entitled ****wits who spend too much time on tumblr surrounding themselves with like minded morons, feasting on their own colons, because what else are they going to eat when their heads are so far up their own arses?

And people do this to random women a lot?
I wouldn't think so.

It's the same as sticking a finger in a hole made by your other hand, I think it could all go down as sexual harassment. And douchey too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not All Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Back