Rumour Not Moderating

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Fam

3 years has flown by and probably 10 years since I was last a moderator on this board.

Despite the approaches from the likes of Keys & Biggie - I’m going to stay in retirement and just remain a casual poster.

So I appreciate you all and despite me being a Dockers fan and not liking West Coast at all - the 4 weeks modding here during the Quinz gate days were fun.

No more DMs please.

Moo

You did WHAT now Moo?
JLo side eye.gif

Look Freo fans - you're on our board and whilst I will allow posting in this thread and this thread only .....be respectful & remember I still have the banz hammer at my side.

To the newer WC fans - I was once the Harley Reid of Bigfooty ....young, handsome and way too talented for my own good.

One night out I punched Little Lewis (aka Chief) and it all turned downhill from there. Pills, thrills and hazelnut frapes brought me down - so the moral of the story is stay in school and be good to your grandparents.

Hi All

Just so the DM’s stop ….I won’t be accepting the kind offer to Moderate once more on this board.

I was proud to be the first moderator under the age of 75 but my charity work in teaching Keys how to not get spotted by McQualter at closed training is taking up a lot more of my time at the moment.

To quote a dear friend ….

Pick 2 + Darling for Pick 3 + Darling + Hawks Pick 30.

Thanks maybe next year

The People’s troll

Look Freo fans - you're on our board and whilst I will allow posting in this thread and this thread only .....be respectful & remember I still have the banz hammer at my side.

To the newer WC fans - I was once the Harley Reid of Bigfooty ....young, handsome and way too talented for my own good.

One night out I punched Little Lewis (aka Chief) and it all turned downhill from there. Pills, thrills and hazelnut frapes brought me down - so the moral of the story is stay in school and be good to your grandparents.
I'm OK with you thread banning Tonga Bob. In fact, go right ahead and permaban him for the lolz.

Im Out GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Not Moderating

Remove this Banner Ad

Back