Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a big few months for major fires in the West
Did all those people who were geared up to burn Whitten Oval to the ground after the Brisbane and Port games suddenly find they were at a loose end?

Did all those people who were geared up to burn Whitten Oval to the ground after the Brisbane and Port games suddenly find they were at a loose end?

Loose end, is that a nod to the product Kinnears used to make 🤪

For those who might not be aware, this is Donate Life Week.

It's also a cause that we advertise and support on the WB web site, as anyone who has watched a video on the club web site would know. Bont, Caleb, Astro and Liam all give it a plug.

It may not be for everybody - so no pressure - but if you've ever thought about registering why not do it this week?

It only takes a minute.

Fantastic post. Thanks dogwatch.

I've been registered for years.

Mrs GJ79 is still with us due to two altruistic kidney donors (unfortunately I wasn't a match).

I'm not religious (well, not any more, sorry Mum and Dad!), but there's a sticker used to do the rounds on cars years ago:

"Don't take your organs to heaven. Heaven knows we need them here."

Here's a quirky little stat.

For decades, the Bulldog with the best winning strike rate was Brett Montgomery (minimum 50 games).

When he played, our winning strike rate was 65%, just ahead of Jason Akermanis and Matthew Dent.

There is a new leader. To date, Lachie McNeil is rolling at 66%.

For decades, the Bulldog with the best winning strike rate was Brett Montgomery (minimum 50 games).

When he played, our winning strike rate was 65%, just ahead of Jason Akermanis and Matthew Dent.

It's always the ones you most suspect

Good for Matthew Dent to have won this many games at the 'Dogs after I think he only won 4 games out of 47 at Fitzroy.

We need to keep Lachie McNeil in the team for the rest of the season. What about VDM. What's his winning strke rate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if he’s looking for a gig as a forwards coach?
No thanks. There’s an old saying: “You can’t go back - unless you’re Liam Jones.”

People seemed to be a bit over “quirky” Bob by the time he left. What did he actually do at Freo?

No thanks. There’s an old saying: “You can’t go back - unless you’re Liam Jones.”

People seemed to be a bit over “quirky” Bob by the time he left. What did he actually do at Freo?
Just wondering out loud.

I don’t know if he’s any good. But I could say the same about Spangher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back