Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So does every single midfielder in our team because our game plan is to move the ball back to find space to then kick or give to our overly attacking half backs who don’t defend.

Don’t agree with the game plan but that’s the coaching
Exactly blame the coaching not the player

So does every single midfielder in our team because our game plan is to move the ball back to find space to then kick or give to our overly attacking half backs who don’t defend.

Don’t agree with the game plan but that’s the coaching
Sanders only has 99 metres gained from 17 disposals. You are right, we do look backwards a lot but I don’t think it’s coaching with him, it’s all he looks for most of the time

Can we talk about just to what extend the generational legend of the Bont papers over so many deificiencies in this team? He's having a rare shocker, and this is what we get served up. Seriously, the man has carried us on his back for so long. I trust that we are doing an honest list assessment with this in mind.

The prelim we won here by 958 pts has to be the greatest bulldog win ever, because I can't imagine it now

Sanders only has 99 metres gained from 17 disposals. You are right, we do look backwards a lot but I don’t think it’s coaching with him, it’s all he looks for most of the time

Combine coaching with the fact he is a first year player looking to feed team mates demanding the ball. Takes time for players to back themselves and ignore senior team mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s played about 4 games in this role, can’t blame him for having a down game when the midfield as a whole is being obliterated
Not blaming him at all simply pointing out he’s lowered his colours today but he’s not alone

Not having a team up from the opening bounce is on the coach and the coaching staff.

So tired of the dogs falling apart when we really need to show something. This is completely on the coach and the coaching staff.

What a disgraceful effort today.

Not having a team up from the opening bounce is on the coach and the coaching staff.

So tired of the dogs falling apart when we really need to show something. This is completely on the coach and the coaching staff.

What a disgraceful effort today.
You can blame coaching all you like but at the end of the day, the players have to take responsibility and are the ones that have to deliver.

Imagine having key forwards miss multiple easy goals when the game is in the balance. You can’t coach for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back