Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Who opened Pandora's box?
And let out these things called Hoks
Wearing a jumper of things from the sewer
Chew them up and spit them out - Hawk Tuah

I need a better last line to send him….want to try and get “spit on that thing” or something in there

Not sure he will be able to use it though….not sure the AFL will approve

Kids asking mum and dad what Hawk Tuah is….edit, migh5 steal pugz line

Friday night against the Hawks
Can I get a yeehaw
Gonna chew 'em up and spit out
like a big fat Hawk Tuah
denzel washington cringe GIF

I’ve always wondered about the origin of the term “wooden spoon”. Here at last is a brief history for anybody interested.

Thankfully the Bulldogs have won relatively few of them in their 100 years in the VFL/AFL. Of course these days there’s a benefit that comes with the spoon. First pick in the draft. So clubs now aren’t as desperate to get off the bottom of the ladder when their season is coming to an end.

I’ve always wondered about the origin of the term “wooden spoon”. Here at last is a brief history for anybody interested.

Thankfully the Bulldogs have won relatively few of them in their 100 years in the VFL/AFL. Of course these days there’s a benefit that comes with the spoon. First pick in the draft. So clubs now aren’t as desperate to get off the bottom of the ladder when their season is coming to an end.
Painted one in Carlton colours in 2002 and presented it to a friend. Was nearly an ex-friend :$

Painted one in Carlton colours in 2002 and presented it to a friend. Was nearly an ex-friend :$
Entitlement fans have no humility or sense of humour. Just smugness, indignation and denial.

It should have done your friend a lot of good.

I used to do the same with students in my homeroom. My favourite was my last year of teaching - 1999 - Collingwood.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A little off topic ( if there is such a thing in this particular thread) but one of the reasons I am keen for is to make top four is that it means we can afford to drop the odd game later in the year. And we will drop games. Historically the Bulldogs have ( to me) never seemed to be able to go on long runs of wins. Maybe we have a good run of 4 or 5 but that’s about it. I don’t know if there is a stat on “ average winning runs” but I would guess we are at the wrong end of the table. Does anyone else agree or is just the Bulldog pessimist in me? Prolonged domination doesn’t seem to be in our DNA

Several of our players attended known bikie/criminal underworld funerals this week. Good look for culture :)

I don't associate with bikies, but have met a couple who are friends of a friend (not by choice, they've been at functions I've attended). I heard our VC was one of those players... I really hope that I've been misinformed D4c?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Several of our players attended known bikie/criminal underworld funerals this week. Good look for culture :)
And one of our own players, has family members that deals drugs, namely meth.

Very much every club has players that will associate with certain types of people. It is not exclusive to our club.

Last edited:
What a bunch of fans you guys are throwing fake information thats probably not even true to the club you supposedly support wow well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back