Nothern Riverina Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
herd that one of lakes better players nath sanson has signed for hay for a fair bit of cash..

That's an interestin comment koop, i heard something similar the other day and just dismissed the whole idea cos lake and hay are so far from each other. I guess work would be slow on the farm and money a bit tight, so if hay gave him some cash and work he might think it looks pretty good.
Good luck to him if he goes, it'll put a nice little dent in the lake team without him.

Re: Northern Riverina Football League

Phil Rowston will once again coach Barellan in 2007 after much convincing so I am told. Not so sure about big Gary coaching Hillston though, think you may find he will once again be figuring prominently in the goal square for the Griffith Swans Reserves team in 2007.

Heard that West Wyalong has been quite active on the recruiting front. With a redeveloped ground and a few names things are looking good for them in 2007. Dont think there will be much decline at Lake despite a couple of player losses, once again the Tigers will be right up there.

Who were other candidades 4 barellan...Yer surprised to hear argus come up as 2 yrs ago he looked like he'd hang his boots up when he finished out there...Have they got any other certainces only herd of smith that kicked over 200..played cricket on it the other day n its 20 m longer n 5m shorter on each side almost the same as adeliade oval...who tigers recruited?

That's an interestin comment koop, i heard something similar the other day and just dismissed the whole idea cos lake and hay are so far from each other. I guess work would be slow on the farm and money a bit tight, so if hay gave him some cash and work he might think it looks pretty good.
Good luck to him if he goes, it'll put a nice little dent in the lake team without him.
That was the word going round, was out at lake on the w.e for cricket so ,must be some sorta story to it...its a long way but for the amount that hes on i would b surpised if he knocked it back..not sure if he getn a job there or wat.

That was the word going round, was out at lake on the w.e for cricket so ,must be some sorta story to it...its a long way but for the amount that hes on i would b surpised if he knocked it back..not sure if he getn a job there or wat.

Surely he would have to move there to play with them, must involve some sort of work. Don't think travelling would be much of an option.

How were the pitch conditions on the weekend and did you get amongst the runs or wickets.

Surely he would have to move there to play with them, must involve some sort of work. Don't think travelling would be much of an option.

How were the pitch conditions on the weekend and did you get amongst the runs or wickets.

yer seems like he would have to live their or somewhere in the area closer than lake..hav u herd n e more about the story since the w/e...

Um we played out at euabalong and had a win made 71 n got 3/22...the pitches at lake have been average and the outfields shockn..

yer seems like he would have to live their or somewhere in the area closer than lake..hav u herd n e more about the story since the w/e...

Um we played out at euabalong and had a win made 71 n got 3/22...the pitches at lake have been average and the outfields shockn..

Sounds like the euabalong boys would've been glad to see the back of you.

haven't heard much more on it. My gut feeling is that nath won't go, simply cos he'll be a long way from all that he knows. he's grown up here and i reckon he'll find it difficult to leave town. it may sound silly cos there in nothing here to stick around for, but just reckon he won't go, unless the $$$ gets his attention.

Sounds like the euabalong boys would've been glad to see the back of you.

haven't heard much more on it. My gut feeling is that nath won't go, simply cos he'll be a long way from all that he knows. he's grown up here and i reckon he'll find it difficult to leave town. it may sound silly cos there in nothing here to stick around for, but just reckon he won't go, unless the $$$ gets his attention.
lol yer both times we played them ive got a few...

yer wateva happens lake will need a couple of new players to b able to defend their titles any news on that front...is their any news on who is coaching hilston.parks.tulli or cobar???????

Hi all, great to see Northern Riverina Footy being spoken about!
Love ya name 21 goals 4.
Any one got news on new recruits to clubs?
With the Nath Sanson going to Hay thing, it will depend on an external factor if he goes or not.. can't say much more than that but as a mate of his i'd doubt that he'll leave.

Hi all, great to see Northern Riverina Footy being spoken about!
Love ya name 21 goals 4.
Any one got news on new recruits to clubs?
With the Nath Sanson going to Hay thing, it will depend on an external factor if he goes or not.. can't say much more than that but as a mate of his i'd doubt that he'll leave.

Glad i could keep you entertained hdt 5,
On the scrawny Sanson info, the last i heard was that a certain family member (not the sanson side ) was out there and thats where the talk started, but apparently that person was leaving hay , causing the whole plan to get kyboshed, that was about a month ago i heard that though, things could have changed i guess.

Got to laugh though how big would scrawny's head be if he knew we were talking about him!!!! good on him

Glad i could keep you entertained hdt 5,
On the scrawny Sanson info, the last i heard was that a certain family member (not the sanson side ) was out there and thats where the talk started, but apparently that person was leaving hay , causing the whole plan to get kyboshed, that was about a month ago i heard that though, things could have changed i guess.

Got to laugh though how big would scrawny's head be if he knew we were talking about him!!!! good on him

Yeh mate i have heard very similar things. Also heard that originally they thought they were talking to merve.. Might shrink scrawns head a bit if he hears that. GOod luck to him what ever he does anyway.

How are things up there? had a good night a few weeks back with Guy mate, great bloke.

Yeh mate i have heard very similar things. Also heard that originally they thought they were talking to merve.. Might shrink scrawns head a bit if he hears that. GOod luck to him what ever he does anyway.

How are things up there? had a good night a few weeks back with Guy mate, great bloke.

You'd have to reckon merv would be getting some offers from the bathurst area, that's where his cook is from isn't it :p

Scrawns won't leave, as you mentioned earlier HDT, an external factor ;)

You'd have to reckon merv would be getting some offers from the bathurst area, that's where his cook is from isn't it :p

Scrawns won't leave, as you mentioned earlier HDT, an external factor ;)

haha Anne the librarianne. Big swervo would have another 15 yrs battling for the mighty tigers if coach puts him up in a certain number 4's box again...

haha Anne the librarianne. Big swervo would have another 15 yrs battling for the mighty tigers if coach puts him up in a certain number 4's box again...
Seems alot of money for this bloke to play Hay. Have seen him play n I wouldnt be giving him quarter of that.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems alot of money for this bloke to play Hay. Have seen him play n I wouldnt be giving him quarter of that.:thumbsdown:

He wouldn't be the first bloke over paid in country footy. I agree, the figures are a bit much. But if he can get it good on him. As i said before he won't leave.:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

To be honest boys , who is going to pay good money to a bloke and agree to let him play league on sunday, NO-ONE
And you know scrawny aint giving the sunday game away

If Merv had heard that yes he would be putting ******** on Nathan, but hate to say it had to do with scrawns father in law being out there, but i heard he was on the move himself.

You caught up with the doctor eh hdt 5, was that at home???
you would be down south now wouldn't you

And you know merv aint going anywhere, he cant go past those 60 k signs without cab ,browny and 3 or 4 others in tow,

all this talk goin on up at lake wat players hav they got that are new to the club,would hav a bit of cash to throw round after last yrs flag...whos tulli coach saw there in the pub there were havn a meet the new coach thing...

To be honest boys , who is going to pay good money to a bloke and agree to let him play league on sunday, NO-ONE
And you know scrawny aint giving the sunday game away

If Merv had heard that yes he would be putting ******** on Nathan, but hate to say it had to do with scrawns father in law being out there, but i heard he was on the move himself.

You caught up with the doctor eh hdt 5, was that at home???
you would be down south now wouldn't you

And you know merv aint going anywhere, he cant go past those 60 k signs without cab ,browny and 3 or 4 others in tow,

Yeh had heard the same thing 21g4. Will see this friday i guess, having their first run.. Convenient night to hold the first session.

Yeh the doc came round home for a wool curry. ended up being a big night mate. Was great to catch up with him.

Yep, sure am down south. It's unreal. Deisel Williams was there giving us a hand at training last Wed.

Deisel,eh , did he have much to say???

just remember him being in the kitchen out at scotts craig, and we struggled to get boo out of him!!!!

Deisel,eh , did he have much to say???

just remember him being in the kitchen out at scotts craig, and we struggled to get boo out of him!!!!

Yeh was great. Took a couple of drills and showed us a few things from the good old days haha.
That's right, he's a good mate of Ross' yeh?

No not really, i think his whole family were mad keen hunters, and i dont know what the actual connection was to get him up home, his brother was a big boy

you will have to ask him about going up to scotts craig hunting

No not really, i think his whole family were mad keen hunters, and i dont know what the actual connection was to get him up home, his brother was a big boy

you will have to ask him about going up to scotts craig hunting

Righto big fella cheers, will do that.
Do ya see any of Kyle Arch up there mate?

yeh its great mate. intense training, good blokes and one of the best training grounds in aus!!
Oh rito mad. Rovers or magpies do ya know?
yer thats good 4 u mate..wat chance are u of been put on the rookie list,would b a few young blokes lookn 4 a game...umm mick told me might b the pigens..it was outa them n aub tigers who got him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back