Nothern Riverina Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit of news on the coachn front big dave curan to coach barellan...

Dave Curran as coach?? Interesting move considering I was informed Rowston had the job again and took some convincing to do so.

Perhaps he is headed back to Griffith??

No, probably about 6'0", but he may have shot up more since?

No, he was kind of prim, generally kempt.

Never saw him kick a footy but he seemed ok at cricket when he joined us for a social match.

Ah yeh fair enough. Dunno if it's him or not mate. I have a feeling he might be from balranald/ robinvale way.. Adam Curran (his cousin i think?) is from that way. Dave spent years at griffith swans. Meh doesn't matter.

Has anyone heard if Adam Curran is playing at Barallen again this yr???

Ah yeh fair enough. Dunno if it's him or not mate. I have a feeling he might be from balranald/ robinvale way.. Adam Curran (his cousin i think?) is from that way. Dave spent years at griffith swans. Meh doesn't matter.

Has anyone heard if Adam Curran is playing at Barallen again this yr???

could be them as ive herd they can hit a cricket ball a long way...not sure if they are cusins or broters...they both spent years at griffith.adam has alot of talent...

could be them as ive herd they can hit a cricket ball a long way...not sure if they are cusins or broters...they both spent years at griffith.adam has alot of talent...

both dave and adam are originally from robinvale, but adam only played underage there. dave played a few years at griffith, but adam has only played for barellan in that area. both are now, or are becoming, new dads. i think both will play for barellan this year.

big dave's a unit. will speak interesting to hear how he goes as coach, because when he gets angry, he can't speak, and when he gets drunk, he loves everyone. a good man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

both dave and adam are originally from robinvale, but adam only played underage there. dave played a few years at griffith, but adam has only played for barellan in that area. both are now, or are becoming, new dads. i think both will play for barellan this year.

big dave's a unit. will speak interesting to hear how he goes as coach, because when he gets angry, he can't speak, and when he gets drunk, he loves everyone. a good man.

Oh yeh thanks disco. You sound in the know- is Rowston still going to play there if Dave's coaching?

Oh yeh thanks disco. You sound in the know- is Rowston still going to play there if Dave's coaching?

i'm not that quite in the know, but it wouldn't surprise me if rowdy kept playing, just for kicks. his young fella would be 6 or 7 by now - he might keep playing so he can have a kick with him in the future. :rolleyes:

Wagga Paper today had a story in it on griffith,a player mentioned was phil rowston who is reported going back to griffith as a assistant coach...
wat else is news

Got a fair bit of news on the recruiting front:
Hilston signing:Matt Bunn (Griffith)
Shuan Grace (Tooleybuc/Manangtang)
Travis Merrills (The Rock)

Good pick up for Hillston in Matthew Bunn. I guess he is joining the club so as to reduce the amount of travelling at least to training.

A very good player and good bloke to match.

Got a fair bit of news on the recruiting front:
Hilston signing:Matt Bunn (Griffith)
Shuan Grace (Tooleybuc/Manangtang)
Travis Merrills (The Rock)

Hillston look a 10 goal better side with those names alone. Travis Merrills played with them a few years ago at CHF. Tore some games apart, although wasn't fully fit i wouldn't have thought.
Matt Bunn should go pretty well i'd imagine too. Could be an answer to my very own question of who was going to kick it to Argus for him to kick a ton..

Hillston look a 10 goal better side with those names alone. Travis Merrills played with them a few years ago at CHF. Tore some games apart, although wasn't fully fit i wouldn't have thought.
Matt Bunn should go pretty well i'd imagine too. Could be an answer to my very own question of who was going to kick it to Argus for him to kick a ton..
yer well thats good for the club then but if they have lost their 3 best players from last yer 2 brother n pete branely it will put them back a fair bit but good to hear they have signed...interested in this player from tooley/mata herd of him...

yer well thats good for the club then but if they have lost their 3 best players from last yer 2 brother n pete branely it will put them back a fair bit but good to hear they have signed...interested in this player from tooley/mata herd of him...

Yeh it's real good for them. Good for the league too.

Haven't heard of Grace, but someone will tell ya on the central murray page.

Ungarie got underway yet koopdog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back