Nothern Riverina Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh it's real good for them. Good for the league too.

Haven't heard of Grace, but someone will tell ya on the central murray page.

Ungarie got underway yet koopdog?

yer hopefully i few more teams can do the same....yer i left a msg on there askn bout him..

Yer the pies are underway got same team as last yr plus they been talkn to a few blokes that are keen...we were the 4th best team last yr n shoulda done beta wit our list but see what happens this year.

yer hopefully i few more teams can do the same....yer i left a msg on there askn bout him..

Yer the pies are underway got same team as last yr plus they been talkn to a few blokes that are keen...we were the 4th best team last yr n shoulda done beta wit our list but see what happens this year.

yeh.. but koop, how far off the top 3 were ya...

wayde and kris arch comin back this yr?

yeh.. but koop, how far off the top 3 were ya...

wayde and kris arch comin back this yr?

yer well i rekon we was good enough to beat teams on our day but we could neva get a full team togother...

Yer from wat i herd

hmmm, that's debatable, but you're entitled to your opinion.

ah k fair enough :thumbsu:
yer quite debatable realy i spoze...herd from the CM league that shaun grace is a solid defender..wat news..

c'mon koop what's some goss mate? Ungarie having any prackies? Temora k.o maybe??

Seems like koop hasn't been paying his phone/internet bills. He's usually on here 24 hours a day. Either that or the humbug is in flood again and he's been washed downstream. The first scenario is prob more likely these days.

How's things going down your way hdt?

Seems like koop hasn't been paying his phone/internet bills. He's usually on here 24 hours a day. Either that or the humbug is in flood again and he's been washed downstream. The first scenario is prob more likely these days.

haha wish it was flooded. hasn't seen water for 5 years that creek.

yeh going alright down here.. bit of a niggling injury at the moment, but it's getting there. :thumbsu:

bit of info picked up
daggy tyack off to wyalong,
Tim Byrne off to coolamon, gee tim has nearly been around as long as me.
No mention of rowston leaving barellan only malone and forword off to griffith

Oh and what about anthony Quirk signing with Cobar, maybe they will get more games out of him than the lake did.

bit of info picked up
daggy tyack off to wyalong,
Tim Byrne off to coolamon, gee tim has nearly been around as long as me.
No mention of rowston leaving barellan only malone and forword off to griffith

Oh and what about anthony Quirk signing with Cobar, maybe they will get more games out of him than the lake did.

Quirky- superman yeh 21g 4? big full forward??
dag at wyalong hey, good pick up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh old quirky
played one game against ungarie at ungarie
and got votes off the umps,
and no sign of again!!!!

Rowston has definitely returned to Griffith to be assistant to Luke Mclean. Intersting to see whilst Barellan have lost one Malone, another in Kaine has applied to return from the Eastern Hawks - handy pick up if all works out well. He can play despite his previous off field issues - hopefully all works out for him.

Also heard WW was still very active on the recruiting front with them nearly over the line with a couple of RFL players from a Wagga based club.

Rowston has definitely returned to Griffith to be assistant to Luke Mclean. Intersting to see whilst Barellan have lost one Malone, another in Kaine has applied to return from the Eastern Hawks - handy pick up if all works out well. He can play despite his previous off field issues - hopefully all works out for him.

Also heard WW was still very active on the recruiting front with them nearly over the line with a couple of RFL players from a Wagga based club.

care to elaborate on WW guru??

c'mon koop what's some goss mate? Ungarie having any prackies? Temora k.o maybe??

loL mate sinCe wen do i no everyThing...plaYd in temoRa on the w.E won div 2 grannY dispOsed of ggGm 2s by 7 goals in 2 x 12 halveS..

loL not much talK goIn on...mI lid wouldnt spend more than 20 mins a day on this,n i goTa say skooL is my prIority...noT much raiN out hOme 15mm last w.E.

top 5 at end of the rounDs
1.Girral ww
2.Lake
3.Hillston
4.Ungaire
5.Barellan

Koop, you must be joking with this top five. How about this top five....
1) Hillston
2) Lake
3) West Wyalong
4) Cobar
=5) Parkes
=5) Ungaire:eek: Out on percentages

My thoughts on the top 5 for this year for what its worth,

West Wyalong
Lake Cargelligo
Hillston (big improver)
Barellan (Have lost a few but will be there abouts)
Parkes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back