Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rd 13 resulTs..

Hillston def Tulli 83 points.

Lake def Ungarie 44 points

Girral def Cobar 84 points

Barellan def Parkes No Result

How'd you pull up koopy? Took a few heavy hits mate haha. How many did nath get on you? Did you land any on him?
Wasn't a bad game either i thought

Pulled up fine big fella? Yer, thats footy for ya and you gotter expect that... I though the biff only started once chook came in, dont think he got me and i didnt throw coz im useless.... Was a good game, pitty the weather couldnt have been better, sets up a good game in a couple of weeks....I was luvn ya lip superstar.....

Pulled up fine big fella? Yer, thats footy for ya and you gotter expect that... I though the biff only started once chook came in, dont think he got me and i didnt throw coz im useless.... Was a good game, pitty the weather couldnt have been better, sets up a good game in a couple of weeks....I was luvn ya lip superstar.....

"didnt throw coz im useless,
weather &
I was luvn ya lip", - haha guess ya "gotter expect that"..."superstar...."

How was the game HDT5
I see wes and arnold kicked 12 between them and neither could make the best players, the boys at lake still dont realise how hard it is to kick goals

Ladder all done and dusted,
I guess the big raps on wyalong were totally unjustified

Yeh was a good game. Lots of contests and plenty of run. That's really where we had their measure, our run from behind.

Both Ottens and the Dawg got plenty of internal praise mate. Besides as you'd know, the goals are wider on the rec than any other ground in Australia :p.

There will be some ripper games this finals series, but it's lake for me. Too much experience not to tip em, and a team of mates is already in front if you ask me.

Rd 14

Parkes V Ungarie

Barellan V Hillston

Cobar V Lake

Tulli V Girral

Rd 14 Results

Parkes 78 Def By Ungarie 122

Cobar 66 Def By Lake 207

Barellan 82 Def by Hilston 85

Tulli 116 Def Girral 83

Final Ladder

Hilston 48,
Lake 40,
Ungarie 36,
Tulli 34,
Barellan 30,
Girral 20,
Cobar 8,
Parkes 8.

Revised top 5

1) Hillston
2) Lake
3) Ungarie
4) West Wyalong
5) Barellan

Done well with your revised top 5 wesly, just slip tulli into 4th and you would of been correct....7 n 8 the last two weeks you would be looking foward to the pies this week..

"There will be some ripper games this finals series, but it's lake for me. Too much experience not to tip em, and a team of mates is already in front if you ask me" HDT5..

Finals are shapping up good this year, any team can win it if they can find their peak, for me its ungarie they havnt been able to beat lake or hillston yet but with the list they have along with the x-factor of chris daniher at chb, feeling in the rooms is good first time pies have been here 4 years...

Finals this week will be held at Stan Peters Oval Hilston with a full days footy starting at 8.30am.

12's 8:30am, Girral V's Lake,

14's 9:40am, Lake V's Hilston,

17's 10:50am, Hilston V's Ungarie,

1st Grade;12:30pm, Elimation Final, Tulli V's Barellan.

1st Grade;2:30pm, Qualifying Final, Lake V's Ungarie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"There will be some ripper games this finals series, but it's lake for me. Too much experience not to tip em, and a team of mates is already in front if you ask me" HDT5..

Finals are shapping up good this year, any team can win it if they can find their peak, for me its ungarie they havnt been able to beat lake or hillston yet but with the list they have along with the x-factor of chris daniher at chb, feeling in the rooms is good first time pies have been here 4 years...

The x factor hey koop dog.. If he's at chb who'll kick goals for yas?

The x factor hey koop dog.. If he's at chb who'll kick goals for yas?

Yeh mate no1 else has got a cd in there team...we r a 3-4 goal better side with him a chb as he can set up goals from there..he will also stop more goals than he can kick..only chance pies got is if he plays there..

Finals Results.

Tullibigeal 33111116132117.143Barellan 6285109159 .99

Lake 355715112214. 144Ungarie 6187971310. 88

What happened koop dog? Ya were up at half time yeh?
Ya gunna get over tully?

Yer ran out of legs mate, lake wanted the game more. told ya that we wouldnt win witoud cd...

Will be tough but got 5 blokes back in this week from injury or suspension:
Cd,henley,ward,ridley n rees..

no word on the weekends results
Guess koopy is on mad monday duties
Bit scary what could take place in ungarie on mad monday

no word on the weekends results
Guess koopy is on mad monday duties
Bit scary what could take place in ungarie on mad monday

ha love it mate.

Word has it they got the humbug flowing again.. Dunno if that was koopy's tears or the bladders working over time up at the footy club..

Would love to be back home this w/e, should be a cracker of a game..
Go tigers

Righto people,
GF this week and is lake a chance after suffering a shellacking last time against Hillston.
Normally you would say no, but i was there in 04 when lake smashed tully by 70 plus points in the major semi, then went down by 30 plus points in the GF, mainly due to losing big harry which just totally messed up our structure in the centre and thats where you win games of footy.
Had some people tell me they didnt think lake could beat tully but anyway they managed it and good luck to them.

Quite funny must have been a big couple of days at the wake at tully as leanne only just managed to get the score up on sporting pulse this morning

All you other blokes from outside the NRFL, your thoughts on the match up , will be a few griffith people interested i would imagine, and good luck to gus , always loved having a beer with gus after footy.

On another side re the herald sun story on Neale Daniher trip to ungarie , was able to access all the pics taken through my work , on the herald sun picture desk, and it was great to see Pat Daniher (mate the thin ties went out 2 decades ago), Pat Roscarel (old silver still hasnt put any colour through his hair) and many other faces down that way.and of course the central hotel at ungarie.
cheers

How much of a factor is experience come saturday too mate?

No doubting it will be bloody tough for the tigs, but i won't dog it when the going gets tough- Lake by 15 points.

Funnier things have happened but it would be great to see Hillston win the flag. Interesting to note they have changed the group 20 semi final to Sunday to allow 5 players to back up after Saturday's Grand Final. Don't think TLU have much hope on Sunday either.

Also interesting to note that the NRFL Grand Final and a Group 20 semi final are both scheduled to be held in West Wyalong on Saturday - what a disgrace by Group 20 in doing this and it involves 2 Griffith based teams. I know what game will get the bigger crowd.

Quite surprised Group 20 came to the party and changed their final schedule,always thought they had their heads in the sand and would never consider something like that for the good of both codes.

Although are you serious guru that 2 griffith teams (i assume you mean 1st grade ) are playing off on the same day in west wyalong, thats laughable,

Does anyone have the schedule for NRFL Grand final day at WW and the G20 Final day at WW.

HDT 5, the old man tells me brad brown is going really well, tells me he was the man for CD, which really surprises me , apparently he could beat CD when ever he could make the contest of course he would get lost at some times ?

Any predictions for the Wesmeister Goals on GF day, he is probably due for a bag in a GF, although one of his best GF's was when he only kicked 2 against Ungarie in 03 but hell he did some work in the forward line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back