Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 goals down at half time to a very ordinary team, in an eight point game
on the back of a patchy year, and failure in nearly all big games since 2021
and the ruck our coach has given blind and unconditional love to since 2017 sets the tone for the umpteenth time
please 'no mas'

So BZT is now Tom Stewart? FMD Port are terrible yet we are so, so much worse.

Also no other team would have subbed off their player with that hit to the nose that Naughton copped.
Maybe concussion

Spare a thought for their agents. With every pathetic effort in the ruck and every simple missed set shot there are zeroes dropping off those future contracts.

English proving yet again he’s not fit to play in the ruck. It’s cringeworthy watching him sometimes. That he’s the AA ruck is ****ing ludicrous. He’s a big midfielder, that’s it.
Once again. I will repeat. A ruckman like Sweet gives far more value for money. He has ragdolled English today. Pitiful performance.

This game, once and for all, proves that English is not a ruckmen, just a tall midfielder.

DO NOT WANT

been saying this for years, and getting lol'd at. I stand by my comments

Knowing that we're out of the finals in the first week of July, is soooo early 80s. I'm feeling young again! Thank you, Bulldogs.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have blokes 20 m loose in the centre, pick them out and then have time to hit a forward, who is also loose.
Crap skills, lazy work rate crap footy

Gallagher and Sanders need to play VFL for the remainder of the year. They aren’t up to it yet.

Absolutely bonkers that Garcia is in the VFL right now.
Im having a lot of trouble shaking the feeling that Sanders is a bust.

I don't see a single trait of an elite mid in his game.

Too early for calls on sanders when he is being played as a half forward, given limited midfield time and is burned constantly by team mates. So often today when he’s been given the ball it’s under pressure when someone has run into trouble and made it his problem
It’s not just today most games this year he panics and makes the wrong decisions and for what we gave up we need better

7 goals down at half time to a very ordinary team, in an eight point game
on the back of a patchy year, and failure in nearly all big games since 2021
and the ruck our coach has given blind and unconditional love to since 2017 sets the tone for the umpteenth time
please 'no mas'
I think Bevo has at least been vocal he isn’t an unconditional English supporter. Some of the media crap about English being another unicorn early on was shut down pretty quickly by Luke. English is an OK tier one ruck but his lack of physicality is really starting to overwhelm the benefits he used to offer around the ground. I don’t see how the hell we back him into a 5 year contract as our first banana at the moment???

Calling a 19 year old first year player a “very bad list decision” is absurd
Agree.
Let's talk about the older recruits who have had multiple AFL pre seasons and provide zero impact at this level week in week out. Too many 6 foot nothing's without a genuine weapon getting games is the real problem.

Dropping Garcia for the likes of Bramble, McNeil, Vandermeer and Baker is bewildering

Sanders will be a solid AFL footballer in time.

Shouldn’t surprise anyone even Xerri give English an absolute pantsing last week

Except Xerri is pretty good. Sweet is not, yet he’s still dominating.

I honestly would’ve thought English would’ve found a way to get better at this. But we’re in year eight and it still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back