Game Day Nothing better than a Saturday arvo 8 pointer - Bulldogs v Port @1:45 in a crucial game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree.
Let's talk about the older recruits who have had multiple AFL pre seasons and provide zero impact at this level week in week out. Too many 6 foot nothing's without a genuine weapon getting games is the real problem.

Dropping Garcia for the likes of Bramble, McNeil, Vandermeer and Baker is bewildering

Sanders will be a solid AFL footballer in time.
Bramble has been fine and plays in a completely different position

McNeil and Vanders aren’t old either

Gallagher and Sanders need to play VFL for the remainder of the year. They aren’t up to it yet.

Absolutely bonkers that Garcia is in the VFL right now.
One passage in the second quarter perfectly summed up all of Sanders issues right now

1. Received the ball and turned around
  2. Handballed backwards to a Port player
  3. Didn’t run back hard enough and let his direct opponent get involved in the play while he was left at the contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow other teams players can get knees to the back of the head from 120kg blokes and be fine but a stray backhand gives Aaron concussion?
Wouldn’t have thought they’d take him off unnecessarily but who knows.
#Bul#BulldogThings

If I hear Gerard say “if they’re going to win this game” one more time I’m dismounting my TV and throwing it in my neighbours skip bin

I understand players improve over time, but you get a good idea early on. Sanders is not likely to get much quicker, he does not show poise, his skills aren’t great and his decision making is off. Do people think this will all just resolve itself in a year or two?

Shouldn’t surprise anyone even Xerri give English an absolute pantsing last week

If there is selection integrity ( which there isn’t) then Timmy should have been dropped for this week

I would not offer him more than 400k a year to play and if he took up the offer would be as a 2nd ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back