NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

And if I know Mitcham we wouldn’t have been talking about a simple wind in one direction… it would’ve been swirling in bloody circles all over the place!
At one stage the ball was thrown back in from next to the point post, but the wind got hold of it and it ended in the goal square. Correctly the umpire ruled that the ball should be thrown in again. If I went off to get a beer or something to eat, every time I got back, my chair had blown over.

2025 EFNL Salary cap Allowable player payments

Premier Division - $ 125,00.00
Division One - $ 105,00.00
Division Two - $ 87,000.00
Division Three - $ 79,000.00
Division Four - $ 65,000.00

The allowable total team player points will remain at 46 for season 2025.
Laughable these figures Donny East 125 k 🤣not the only ones BTW

Anyone know how finals are dealt within the salary caps

Is a players weekly payment based on 18 or possible 21 games ?

A few coaches are dropping now.

UFTG - Kris Fletcher (Current Beaconsfield Assistant Coach)
FTG - Pat Garrity (Current Rowville Under 19s Coach)
Lilydale - Duncan Jones (Former Whitehorse Coach)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he hasn't left Coldstream in a state like he left Powelltown in.
Powelltown only have themselves to blame. Had their time at the top, won a flag by paying for it. Inevitably when the money dries up you find out who is loyal and who isnt

Give us your GF Tips adock!

Div 3 - I think Surrey Park might do it by a very small margin in a classic.

I have said a number of times i love their kids, they have so much talent. My only slight knock on players like Tom Smith, Tadan Vitacca & Renan Falahey is sometimes they try to be a bit too cute and do the remarkable when they have a option on. You do that against Donvale and turn the ball over, they will punish you every time. But they are all very hard to match up on. Nick Kann has also been fantastic in the finals series.

I also love that Surrey engine room of Kane Henden and Jack Mahon, its crazy good and reliable. James Rausa is usually untouchable in these games, probably the most reliable player in the division so if Surrey can stop his influence it might win them the game. I think Surrey have more speed and run on the outside with Kann, Callum Garvin and Chris Tsatas.

The ruck battle between Zac Haig and Chris Allison (just found out last weekend that Chris is the cousin of Fairpark mid Josh Allison) will be important. Allison is still under 19s eligible but has quite a solid body. If either ruck can have a huge day its going to influence the game in a big way.

I think the obvious advantage Donvale would have is their forward line, with Day, Murphy, Duncan etc. But Nick Day hasnt been named which is a huge loss. They do also have Otten they can swing if needed, but they probably need Otten down back to take one of the Summers boys espeically without Pell.

Interesting 1 player short on the Donvale team on playhq. The team picked on their socials includes Matt Leardi who hasnt played since round 11, its not quite Sam Docherty but its a lot of football to miss. Im just wondering whether the last spot on the team could really be Nick Day? Or even Charlie Kent?

Donvale are so well drilled so Surrey has to play almost perfect football to beat them.

Div 4 - Scoresby 35 points

I think Scoresby has clearly been the team to beat this year and the only team that has really troubled them in Chirnside isnt playing.

I dont know nearly as much about these 2 div 4 teams as the div 3 ones, but its hard to see Whitehorse turning around an 85 point defeat in round 17.

Adam Amin is on 98 goals and you would think will kick his 100th on Sunday.

I have said a number of times i love their kids, they have so much talent. My only slight knock on players like Tom Smith, Tadan Vitacca & Renan Falahey is sometimes they try to be a bit too cute and do the remarkable when they have a option on. You do that against Donvale and turn the ball over, they will punish you every time. But they are all very hard to match up on. Nick Kann has also been fantastic in the finals series.

I also love that Surrey engine room of Kane Henden and Jack Mahon, its crazy good and reliable. James Rausa is usually untouchable in these games, probably the most reliable player in the division so if Surrey can stop his influence it might win them the game. I think Surrey have more speed and run on the outside with Kann, Callum Garvin and Chris Tsatas.

The ruck battle between Zac Haig and Chris Allison (just found out last weekend that Chris is the cousin of Fairpark mid Josh Allison) will be important. Allison is still under 19s eligible but has quite a solid body. If either ruck can have a huge day its going to influence the game in a big way.

I think the obvious advantage Donvale would have is their forward line, with Day, Murphy, Duncan etc. But Nick Day hasnt been named which is a huge loss. They do also have Otten they can swing if needed, but they probably need Otten down back to take one of the Summers boys espeically without Pell.

Interesting 1 player short on the Donvale team on playhq. The team picked on their socials includes Matt Leardi who hasnt played since round 11, its not quite Sam Docherty but its a lot of football to miss. Im just wondering whether the last spot on the team could really be Nick Day? Or even Charlie Kent?

Donvale are so well drilled so Surrey has to play almost perfect football to beat them.

I think Scoresby has clearly been the team to beat this year and the only team that has really troubled them in Chirnside isnt playing.

I dont know nearly as much about these 2 div 4 teams as the div 3 ones, but its hard to see Whitehorse turning around an 85 point defeat in round 17.

Nick Day is playing. Not sure why Matt Leardi is named. Matt Did his ACL in round 11

Nick Day is playing. Not sure why Matt Leardi is named. Matt Did his ACL in round 11

Obviously a deliberate mistake as he is missing on both the play hq selected team and on the Donvale socials.

Also interesting to see all the late season recruits have been selected, both Touts and Zalac. There was probably less doubt that Zalac would make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back