NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were an existing senior coach or have aspirations to be one. You’d think twice before signing on at the Rams considering the turnover in the last 4 years.
Saying that you’ll have a good young squad who could jump up pretty quickly with the right structures.
It's hard to argue with that logic. It's going to be interesting that's for sure. They aren't short of applicants so some believe they have what it takes.

If you were an existing senior coach or have aspirations to be one. You’d think twice before signing on at the Rams considering the turnover in the last 4 years.
Saying that you’ll have a good young squad who could jump up pretty quickly with the right structures.
Four years ago Stuart Wynd coached. 3 years ago Stuart Wynd coached and gave it away after 6 years. Last year David Jensen coached for one season and but for a huge number of injuries probably would have kept the job. Justin Whitcher coached this season and was sacked. 2 years is a fairer comment.

Four years ago Stuart Wynd coached. 3 years ago Stuart Wynd coached and gave it away after 6 years. Last year David Jensen coached for one season and but for a huge number of injuries probably would have kept the job. Justin Whitcher coached this season and was sacked. 2 years is a fairer comment.
Fair enough Cliff.

One of the key requirements for ongoing success is continuity with their on and off field personnel.

It’s just a concern around the churn of coaches as well the comments made by Justin on the way out.

Why would a coach be sacked because of injuries?

I'm saying that without 23 out mid season and 16 out later on they probably would have made the finals. Personally I thought he coached pretty well.

I think if the committee can’t see the injuries and just sack the coach then there must be huge problems.

They obviously thought he was no good, injuries or not. Not long after hiring him.

There’s obviously some big issues with a club that has sacked their last two coaches five minutes after hiring them.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not easy, but there’s a trend now.

I think if the committee can’t see the injuries and just sack the coach then there must be huge problems.

They obviously thought he was no good, injuries or not. Not long after hiring him.

There’s obviously some big issues with a club that has sacked their last two coaches five minutes after hiring them.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not easy, but there’s a trend now.
I was as surprised as anyone and agree it looks bad. I have my own opinions and ideas but definitely won't be expressing them here.

I've heard it could be someone from Vermont who might get the job a Forest Hill.

Isn't that Steve Pimm? Coaching Vermont 2s?

You can spin it all you like Cliff, but East Burwood will have their 4th coach in 4 years in 2025. That is a lot of change for the playing group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow one of the top 17yo footballers in Australia is at Vermont!

I’ll have to check him out on PlayHQ

Hmm wow what do you know, he was at Lysterfield til U15s then moved to Vermont.

Fancy that??

Would never have guessed

#scum

I wonder why he wouldn’t have gone to a strong premier club like Rowville….

Oh wait. Vermont would have done the usual approach of promising the world to him…

Pathetic mob! The damage they have done to so many young players over the years has been a disgrace due to their approach and the club needs to be called out more. I could tell you so many stories….

I wonder why he wouldn’t have gone to a strong premier club like Rowville….

Oh wait. Vermont would have done the usual approach of promising the world to him…

Pathetic mob! The damage they have done to so many young players over the years has been a disgrace due to their approach and the club needs to be called out more. I could tell you so many stories….

Now that we have the points system I do think it could be slowed somewhat by closing the bloody loophole that makes them 1 pointers for Vermont.

You should be a 1 pointer for the first club you qualify for, not multiple.

Oh wow one of the top 17yo footballers in Australia is at Vermont!

I’ll have to check him out on PlayHQ

Hmm wow what do you know, he was at Lysterfield til U15s then moved to Vermont.

Fancy that??

Would never have guessed

#scum

You’re slipping Bunk Only 3 home grown players in Mitcham’s premiership yesterday waiting for a derogatory post from you.Can only imagine what you’d post if that was say a Vermont or a Balwyn.

The quality of Boronia's ground for the grand final was completely unacceptable. Yes there was big rain, with two games beforehand, but it looked like a glorified slip and slide. Had to be moved to another deck even on a sunday sometime. Even for both teams, mitchams midfield won it at the coal face and were never going to lose kicking the first four goals. Made the EFNL look amateur.

The quality of Boronia's ground for the grand final was completely unacceptable. Yes there was big rain, with two games beforehand, but it looked like a glorified slip and slide. Had to be moved to another deck even on a sunday sometime. Even for both teams, mitchams midfield won it at the coal face and were never going to lose kicking the first four goals. Made the EFNL look amateur.
It looked like a game from 1986 at the western oval

Mother nature does as she pleases. The ground condition doesn't reflect on the EFNL in any way. Bayswater was just as bad and any ground would have struggled with those weather conditions. Winners are grinners

Remove this Banner Ad

NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back