NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Heidelberg looking to move into EFNL also. Heard from a very good source (EFNL 2024 premiership coach) Would go straight into division 1. Watch this space
Doubt there is any truth to this but Heidelberg would be more than competitive in Prem. They are 5 games clear on top in Northern for a reason. They are a bloody good side and should win gf today. They would win Div 1 easily.
Think todays granny will be a ripper with East Ringwood by 9 pts

Close fought game. Not a great standard of play, which I guess wasn't helped by the quality of the ground. The winter grass makes it look even worse. Mitcham was miles better than either Bayswater or Boronia.

Ground was shocking, not as big a crowd as usual either, do Balwyn actually have any supporters? Or is that the only thing they can’t buy?

Very few supporters. All their players from the last 20 years have been mercenaries so they don’t hang around post playing. A new president and committee took over a year or two ago and the first thing they did was basically acquire a junior club, and they are pushing that hard. Good luck to them.

Good win today. Deserved the flag. Haley barely got a kick so a good win.

Close fought game. Not a great standard of play, which I guess wasn't helped by the quality of the ground. The winter grass makes it look even worse. Mitcham was miles better than either Bayswater or Boronia.

It’s got me totally beat why the EFNL is so invested in Bayswater as its premier venue. Personally I think Mitcham is far better all in every regard.

Very few supporters. All their players from the last 20 years have been mercenaries so they don’t hang around post playing. A new president and committee took over a year or two ago and the first thing they did was basically acquire a junior club, and they are pushing that hard. Good luck to them.

It’s got me totally beat why the EFNL is so invested in Bayswater as its premier venue. Personally I think Mitcham is far better all in every regard.

Parking is a ton better. bayswater probably pay them the most money no doubt. Acquire the junior balwyn team you mean? or another?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why don't the efl think of using box hill ground ? because it's too big ?
every other league in melb uses the old vfa ground in the area. decided to go preston city oval today for northern league grand final . atmosphere was great . close to the action . great ground for local footy .
bayswater not a great advertisement for EFl to be honest.
spend some money on the surface and also the spectator facilities. its a shit hole and an embarrassment when compared to other league finals venues

why don't the efl think of using box hill ground ? because it's too big ?
every other league in melb uses the old vfa ground in the area. decided to go preston city oval today for northern league grand final . atmosphere was great . close to the action . great ground for local footy .
bayswater not a great advertisement for EFl to be honest.
spend some money on the surface and also the spectator facilities. its a shit hole and an embarrassment when compared to other league finals venues
Maybe they want to keep it in house, keep the money in the EFL Clubs/league rather than fill another club/leagues pocket. Which I can respect

Remove this Banner Ad

NOW to sometime later in the year (maybe) - Talk about anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back