NRL 2009 Fixture Generator for Calendars (ICS, CSV for Outlook, iCal, Google etc) and PDF

Remove this Banner Ad

scotia

Rookie
Mar 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi all,

I've written a tool to generate fixture files which you can import into your calendar program like Outlook, iCal, Google Calendar, Thunderbird etc.

You can get to it here: http://www.thismonkey.com/nrl/2009/nrlfixture-2009.shtml
(sorry about posting the broken link earlier - the above link is the right one).

You tell it what you want: Your team or all teams, if and when you want reminders, where you are etc, and it will give you a file to download and import.

It also creates PDF files of the fixture given your choices for printing or reference.

There is also a link which shows you how to import a CSV file into Outlook 2007 (it's probably not too different from earlier versions of Outlook I expect).

Your best bet is CSV files for MS Outlook, and I think ICS works on everything else (including Outlook).

There is also a link to a feedback page - I'd love to hear what you think.

** This is my first stab at an NRL fixture. I have taken it from the Age NRL website. Please let me know what needs improving/fixing.

Thanks
Scott

Hopefully not. It seems the NRL hasn't completed their fixture. At least the Age and the Herald Sun all are missing actual times and dates for most of the games. I'm an AFL man, and the fixture is written in stone from a while ago. I might be wrong, but it seems the NRL is different. I can't find a completed fixture anyway. Strange I know. If I've got this wrong please let me know!

Also, I'm a about a day away from finished a Union fixture. Do you reckon it's worthwhile doing?

Thanks
Scott

Here's something from the NRL equivalent of BigFooty:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=314709

They're talking about having a full fixture released pre-season not until 2011!

So yes, you'll need to come back for dates/times. Out of my control that one...

Union fixture to come out in the next couple of days...

2011 = ridiculous...as someone said in the link above, Gallop and NRL are hopeless.:cool: So far behind the times, its not funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2009 Fixture Generator for Calendars (ICS, CSV for Outlook, iCal, Google etc) and PDF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back