NRL NRL 2024 - Finals Week 2

Week 1 Winners

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

It could be that they're not as important because that's flat out wrong.

His highest tackle count for the year was 35, which he hit 3 times in the opening 10 rounds. After round 10, he only got above 30 tackles in a game on 2-3 occasions.

Averages low to mid 20's for tackles this season since round 10.

Arrh had the wrong tab open my mistake, on this diet at the moment means no caffeine. Mann is crucial for the Dogs, he links everything together, most locks do actually. Cleary is Penrith's best but the glue is Yeo. Brisbane the same with Carrigan, Souths (poor year yes) the same with Murray, etc. You are welcome to tip Manly, I'll be stuunned if they don't lose by 10+ and I recon that's generous.

Depends, I've missed GF's before to be honest. Then again all 3 of the realistic options (top 3) can't stand all 3 sides really. Hopefully this is the last year of Penrith being up there for a while, used to like them. Look sure sides at full strength is great, but if JWH goes kamikazze it's fun to watch at least, him and Victor I love watching, Melbourne do have Nelso who is just as bad.
God you talk some shit.

Manly and Cowboys is my heart and i honestly care about as much as i do for AFL prelim weekend.

Arrh had the wrong tab open my mistake, on this diet at the moment means no caffeine. Mann is crucial for the Dogs, he links everything together, most locks do actually. Cleary is Penrith's best but the glue is Yeo. Brisbane the same with Carrigan, Souths (poor year yes) the same with Murray, etc. You are welcome to tip Manly, I'll be stuunned if they don't lose by 10+ and I recon that's generous.
No arguments that locks link things together. I just don't agree he's anywhere near as important to them as Yeo/Murray are to their respective teams. Simply because he's just not anywhere near as good.

Both games are 50/50.

Not sure how you can give any team the edge really.

Manly - stole the game late, can attack from anywhere. They are a lucky to be there and play risky. But they made it.

Roosters - they still have a great team on paper and could get it done on the day but are not proven with their combinations.

Sharks - have proven enough when they are firing they can get on a roll, but Storm destroyed them. How do they bounce back? Unpredictable.

Cows
- Great squad, in form but struggle away from Townsville. Will they lift another gear?

Also, Cowboys, worst defence of the four, surely? Their attack is as good as anyone's on its day, but I can't see they have the defence to get any further.

Also, Cowboys, worst defence of the four, surely? Their attack is as good as anyone's on its day, but I can't see they have the defence to get any further.
I think they’re almost a complete confidence team. If they get it going early it all clicks and those suspect defensive spots stick tackles but if it doesn’t it can go baaaaadly wrong quickly.

Only reason I think they have a snowballs against Penrith is because they can just get rolling (it is still a snowballs)

I keep saying that we're experiencing the most boring foreplay of all time leading up to Storm vs Panthers. We're seeing that destiny with dangerous teams either not making finals at all (the Raiders) or stinking it up last week when they had the chance (screw you Newcastle.)

So with that being the case, the most boring results possible are just the top 2 seeds going through and we'll get the top 4 in the reverse qualifying finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Finals Week 2

Back