NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been a little more selective with my plays, and haven't bet much the last two weeks due to a house move. I'm up for the season, hope to extend that into the last 3rd of the season.

RD 16: 4-1 +4.41u and back in the black!

Current Run: 9-3
YTD: 40-37-2 (+2.80u @ 51.9%)

DOGS @ $1.57 - 3 Units
CRONULLA @ $2.09 - 3 Units
SAINTS @ $1.69 - 3 Units
CANBERRA @ $1.91 - 3 Units

Sry didn't have time to post yesterday but I went for the baby Broncos @ $2.40 Which is great value obv.

YTD TOTAL = + 9 UNITS

Decided 2 stay away from the league this week due to Origin. Is tough at the best of times :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice start to the punting week, well done Raiders, only moments of concern were just before half time, second half was a breeze.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done people who got on! Always love the Raiders for a HT/FT double because they love scoring tries. Blitzed the Roosters in 2nd half.

Many more success punting this week...

Made a bit of coin in recent times on the Most Tries h2h.

Tonight's stand-out (at low odds i know)

Lockyer v Soward
draw -$1.53 with tab

not the most likely 2 try scores out there!
odds normally drop plenty closer to game time too, hoping maybe some sentiment for Lockyer might change that tonight though.

SLATER, Billy (QLD) - Most Tries - Slater vs Minichiello
3.00 X $100
Slater is always looking for the offload and a great finisher. Minichiello is lazy and will not be around for that offload.
BOYD, Darius (QLD) - Most Tries - Boyd vs Hayne
3.15 X $100

I would take Stephen Hawking if he was against Hayne.

Gasnier to score more tries than Inglis @ 4.50 is a good bet too. Inglis has done nothing this year and I am surprised to see him in the team.

I usually multi these but for some reason I can't tonight.

Will also be taking QLD -6.5 @ 2.10.

SLATER, Billy (QLD) - Most Tries - Slater vs Minichiello
3.00 X $100
Slater is always looking for the offload and a great finisher. Minichiello is lazy and will not be around for that offload.
BOYD, Darius (QLD) - Most Tries - Boyd vs Hayne
3.15 X $100

I would take Stephen Hawking if he was against Hayne.

Gasnier to score more tries than Inglis @ 4.50 is a good bet too. Inglis has done nothing this year and I am surprised to see him in the team.

I usually multi these but for some reason I can't tonight.

Will also be taking QLD -6.5 @ 2.10.

Ahh well, it seems the chips are falling well for the seagulls tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back