NRL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SB have a free hit on for tonight's game, so may as well have a crack. Anyone have any ideas?

I'll go To'o, Lomax, Tabuai-Fidow ATS @ 12.25

Last edited:
Sink or swim tonight;
A Chrichton / S Chrichton ATS @ 13.25 - SB BB if any fails
A Chrichton / S Chrichton any to score @ 2.10 SB
A Chrichton / S Chrichton / L Mitchell ATS @ 42 - B365
A Chichton over 10 minutes player try spread - PB

Coates / Tabuai-Fidow / Mitchell ATS @ 13.25 SB - BB if 1 fails
Edwards / Tabuai-Fidow / Walsh ATS @ 22.50 SB - BB if 1 fails

SB have a free hit on for tonight's game, so may as well have a crack. Anyone have any ideas?

I'll go To'o, Lomax, Tabuai-Fidow ATS @ 12.25

Had the same but added NSW and Mitchell. Have a feeling the bookies were cleaned out yesterday with how the game went. Heaps of people I know profitted off it.

Had the same but added NSW and Mitchell. Have a feeling the bookies were cleaned out yesterday with how the game went. Heaps of people I know profitted off it.
Yeah same.

There was enough points that a whole lot of multi try scorers got up. Saw a guy with odds of 600-1 get up. He hid the stake so I assume he had less that $5 on it but still, incredible get.

Anyone have any knowledge / thought's on Women's SOO?

I have NFI, but otherwise I'm just going to pick random tries for free swings across my accounts and BWM groups.

NSW have way more class but if yopu are going for tries

Jamie Chapman and Jess Sergis are good prices

Tarryn Aiken is a good price as she always takes the line on.

I'd be taking the unders in the points if you are looking at that, 37.5 seems way too high, they just don't score many, could be completely wrong there but both games have been unders so far pretty sure

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back