NRL NRL 2023 - Grand Final Penrith vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

16 up with 24 minutes left is blowing it imo lol.
Was any of the 18 scored really from anything but great play from the opposition though?

TO me blowing it is more about poor effort, mistakes, a bit of a change in coaching tactics that go south. None of that happened really. Penrith just got a run on and executed well

That's the best NRL Grand Final I've ever seen.

Clearly elevates himself to legendary status in the NRL.

I can't believe the momentum swing, it was Brisbane's premiership you almost could have carved the trophy, then 20 minutes later it wasn't. Phenomenal.

As others have said, it was a game left to its own devices. No biased cheerleading, no umpires making it about them, actual fans at the game as opposed to Gil/Albo taking selfies while the contest is on. You dont get 4 weeks talk about some douchebag US band no one gives a ****ing crap about and what songs they will sing because the atmosphere lives within itself

Overall NRL GF week especially as a neutral just turds all over AFLs year in year out

That's the best NRL Grand Final I've ever seen.

Clearly elevates himself to legendary status in the NRL.

I can't believe the momentum swing, it was Brisbane's premiership you almost could have carved the trophy, then 20 minutes later it wasn't. Phenomenal.

Balmain - Canberra in 89 still the best IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Statue incoming for N. Cleary.
Can imagine it looking like the Beckham/Corden prank below

the-david-beckham-statue-prank-today-main-190312-02.jpg

Was any of the 18 scored really from anything but great play from the opposition though?

TO me blowing it is more about poor effort, mistakes, a bit of a change in coaching tactics that go south. None of that happened really. Penrith just got a run on and executed well

I'd have to go back and rewatch it to give a accurate account but from memory all 3 big plays come from a set following a Broncos error or sloppy handover.

Handover attacking when 16 up throwing 1000 offloads.

Out on the full drop out.

Knock on by Carrigan around half way when up by 4.

I'd have to go back and rewatch it to give a accurate account but from memory all 3 big plays come from a set following a Broncos error or sloppy handover.

Handover attacking when 16 up throwing 1000 offloads.

Out on the full drop out.

Knock on by Carrigan around half way when up by 4.
I look at it more like

Clearys 40/20, Crichton and co getting restart in the sets out of nowhere, Cleary splitting Broncos open and the like as the mo,ents

Broncos made a few small mistakes but nothing that was too glaring other then the 2 out on the fulls which were definetly mistakes

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2023 - Grand Final Penrith vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back