NRL NRL 2024 - Grand Final Melbourne vs Penrith

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate tipping them but if I have to make a tip it's Penrith, their best is still the best and they have the best player and two of the top 3 (edwards the second) players in the game. I'll go Penrith by 4-6 points.

Hate tipping them but if I have to make a tip it's Penrith, their best is still the best and they have the best player and two of the top 3 (edwards the second) players in the game. I'll go Penrith by 4-6 points.

That’s a big call on Edwards. It’s debatable if he’s even in the best two fullbacks in the game.

Not that I don’t think you could make a good case for him in said debate, for what it’s worth - he’s exceptional.

That’s a big call on Edwards. It’s debatable if he’s even in the best two fullbacks in the game.

Not that I don’t think you could make a good case for him in said debate, for what it’s worth - he’s exceptional.

NSW changing FB’s was a huge reason they won this year, CC medal last year. Cleary is 1 by streets but Edwards would be in the top 5 at worst he’d be 3rd on my list only as I rate Hass that highly.

NSW changing FB’s was a huge reason they won this year, CC medal last year. Cleary is 1 by streets but Edwards would be in the top 5 at worst he’d be 3rd on my list only as I rate Hass that highly.

He didn’t win the CC medal last year, Cleary did, I think you mean the year before.

Tedesco actually had a huge year - like a genuinely huge year. I don’t know if the Blues would have won if he played games two and three or not but he has probably still been our best player in a season where only really Walker and Tupou could be relied on to turn up every week they were fit.

Haas I agree is a colossus not just physically - just a giant of a player and when fit he is only behind Cleary as the first player I pick in any side.

I would probably pick a fully fit Ponga ahead of Edwards if it were for an Aussie team though the combination aspect gets Edwards some extra points

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Grand Final Melbourne vs Penrith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back